Off to Europe

Old July 30th 05, 10:16 PM
leo

Default Off to Europe

Yes a video just like 'that movie that's on the internets'
(http://www.lacquersound.com/english/behind.mov), with an open beetle
that went from coast (CA) to coast (NY).

--
leo - Leo Vandewoestijne

'+1 866-UNI-CYCL' (callto://+18668642925)
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)

'Subscribe' (http://unicyclist.org/cont/subscribe.cfm) to
'unicyclist.org' (http://unicyclist.org/) !
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

Old July 31st 05, 06:56 PM
corbin

Have fun nathan! i'll see you when you get back
-corbin

--
corbin - Treehouse Muni Rider

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
corbin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7561

Old July 31st 05, 10:43 PM
lleberg

Enjoy!

An really awsome adventure for sure

--
lleberg - Can you ride that.. thing?

I 3 my unicycle!
lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272

Old August 2nd 05, 09:29 PM
GizmoDuck

Hez guzs,

Just a quick update´to let zou all know weäre having a great time. The
riding is awesome. Andz Cotter is just having a bit of trouble
uploading the dailz updates but Iäm sure weäll find somewhere with
proper internet soon

I hope zou appreciate this post´itäs chewing through mz Euros real
quick. And $%"! this stupid kezboard has funnz letters all ovedr the
place.

Anzwaz, we are in this small Austrian town of Lech. Was a reallz cool
ride with some nice climbs and a reallz cool decsent. The scenerz is
awesome!

Zesterdazs ride into Holgau was reallz long and I just about bonked as
we arrived. David had the UPD of the daz, spraining his ankle whilst
heroiclz trzing to avoid running over Beaus head. He continued on
despite this´riding almost 65km with a swollen ankle.

We wenät up into this reallz cool gondola todaz´this is such a cool
town.

No time to write anz more, mz internet connectionis about to die.

Catcha,

Ken

--
GizmoDuck - NZUNI

o-kO
'www.adventureunicyclist.com' (http://www.adventureunicyclist.com/) -
check out my spanky new and improved website
'Laos Unicycle Tour' (http://www.laosunitour.org)

Old August 2nd 05, 09:32 PM
DustinMichels

Hey Ken, funny typing but I think we all got the general picture? Sounds
like you lot are really enjoying yourselves! Well, except for David, bad
luck on the sprained ankle, hope it doesn't hurt too much... Erm, good
luck with the rest of the ride?

You didn't catchma

Dustin

--
DustinMichels - What could possibly go wrong?

-Clink! Screw! Bend! Inflate! Alter Saddle!-
DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289

Old August 2nd 05, 09:41 PM
S_Wallis

Ken, thanks for checking in. I have been eagerly awaiting the daily
updates. I hope he is able to get them up soon. I sure hope David's
ankle doesn't interfere with his fun and riding.

That keyboard does have quite an accent.

Scott

--
S_Wallis - MUni-motivated, Distance-curious

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
how to do it." Pablo Picasso
S_Wallis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1520

Old August 2nd 05, 09:42 PM
vivalargo

Hey, Nathan, bring me back a t-shirt. I'll pay you back at Cal. Muni
weekend. XL.

And have a great time.

JL

--
vivalargo - Santa Barbara Unicycle Club
vivalargo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5625

Old August 3rd 05, 07:36 AM
David_Stone

GizmoDuck wrote:
*
Zesterdazs ride into Holgau was reallz long and I just about bonked as
we arrived. David had the UPD of the daz, spraining his ankle whilst
heroiclz trzing to avoid running over Beaus head. He continued on
despite this´riding almost 65km with a swollen ankle.
*

Thanks for the valiant effort to get news to us despite the exhaustion
you must have felt and the difficulties using the Internet.

Just so everyone knows, it's JOHN Stone who sustained a minor injury on
the ride's first day, not DAVID Stone -- I'm certain of this.

Heal well, John! Good luck, Ken and all!

--
David_Stone

Dictator for Life,
NYUC
David_Stone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3834

Old August 4th 05, 04:21 PM
S_Wallis

The daily updates are up, and the pictures are fantastic:'Alps Updates'
(http://aut.unitours.org/Update/Day00/index.htm)

That looks like fun beyond description.

Scott

Old August 4th 05, 04:37 PM
GizmoDuck

David_Stone wrote:
*Thanks for the valiant effort to get news to us despite the
exhaustion you must have felt and the difficulties using the
Internet.

Just so everyone knows, it's JOHN Stone who sustained a minor injury
on the ride's first day, not DAVID Stone -- I'm certain of this.

Heal well, John! Good luck, Ken and all! *

i knew that. sorrz man, not thinking straight and running out of
internet time.

the updates are up for the first 3 dazs