Henry Hudson Bicycle Path

Old May 19th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default Henry Hudson Bicycle Path

Henry Hudson Bicycle Path Freehold NJ to Aberdeen NJ. to Sandy Hooks NJ.
http://www.billcotton.com/philadelph...cle_trails.htm Yesterday
Wednesday, I Train to West Trenton, bike to Freehold NJ Bicycle trail to
Aberdeen NJ Roads to Trenton, River line to Riverton NJ then bike across the
Tacony to home. Previously I have bike the Aberdeen NL to Sandy Hook
section. Today I biked the Freehold to Aberdeen section. Two section not
completed now. Details are here
http://www.billcotton.com/MY_rides.htm#Current%20ride.

--
www.billcotton.com

Old May 21st 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Bill Cotton wrote:
Henry Hudson Bicycle Path Freehold NJ to Aberdeen NJ. to Sandy Hooks NJ.
http://www.billcotton.com/philadelph...cle_trails.htm Yesterday
Wednesday, I Train to West Trenton, bike to Freehold NJ Bicycle trail to
Aberdeen NJ Roads to Trenton, River line to Riverton NJ then bike across the
Tacony to home. Previously I have bike the Aberdeen NL to Sandy Hook
section. Today I biked the Freehold to Aberdeen section. Two section not
completed now. Details are here
http://www.billcotton.com/MY_rides.htm#Current%20ride.

Bill, who is/was Henry Hudson, and why did TPTB name the trail after
him?

--Karen D.
about 3 miles from the White Pine Trail State Park which is presently
in the news

Old May 22nd 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

"Veloise" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bill Cotton wrote:
Henry Hudson Bicycle Path Freehold NJ to Aberdeen NJ. to Sandy Hooks NJ.

Bill, who is/was Henry Hudson, and why did TPTB name the trail after
him?

Hudson River, Hudson Bay ... that guy?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Hudson

Old May 22nd 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Mike Kruger wrote:

Hudson River, Hudson Bay ... that guy?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Hudson

How many bazillion$$ did he donate for the naming rights?

--Karen D.

Old May 23rd 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Veloise wrote:
Mike Kruger wrote:

Hudson River, Hudson Bay ... that guy?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Hudson

How many bazillion$$ did he donate for the naming rights?

--Karen D.

Zero. He died in 1611.

Janet

Old May 25th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

But he had the cajones to sail across the sea on a boat.

Warning: H*lm*t content Euan Australia 177 August 31st 05 11:28 AM
Does public health care pay for your head injuries? John Doe UK 187 November 30th 04 03:51 PM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
Who is going to Interbike? Bruce Gilbert Techniques 2 October 10th 03 09:26 PM