used bikes question

Old February 13th 05, 07:47 PM

Default used bikes question

Hi - I am looking for a dealer that takes trade ins but have yet to
find one in So. Cal ... Any recommendations ???

Thanks in advance

Old February 13th 05, 09:23 PM
Kevin

Generally no. the exception is you have a desirable bike in great
condition, and it's up to the shop keeper. I have my 15 year old Cannondale
H600 just because it is worth more to me than the similar bike I saw go on
eBay for $200. I've dealt with Jax, Orange cycle and Sea Schwinn, and Sea
Schwinn took one of mine on consignment. But it was a tandem is nearly new
condition.

Why not put a pic on eBay and give it a try?

oups.com...