!Macht Nada Video!

Old May 22nd 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default !Macht Nada Video!

K I C K A S S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

--
primus
primus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11833

Old May 22nd 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

It is wicked indeed... Shaun you are overwhelming.

--
thieum

'Selection of the best uni videos out there by Matayo'
(http://monomaniaque.free.fr/videosmono/)
thieum's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10189

Old May 23rd 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yeah Shaun, I forgot to tell ya....Im getting my uni stuff soon, so your
going to have to go bigger with the hickflip it you want to stay on
top.

KH.

--
juggle508

----------Joshua 1:9 ----------

Unicycle for Christ

Yes, I unicycle for Christ. You got a problem with it? Who cares! KH.
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701

Old May 23rd 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

that was an awesome video with some great stacks, what was with the guy
getting hit by the car?

cheers, keep it wheel.

--
tomtrevor

wanna see wacked bikes at their best visit www.mediahug.com/bikes
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old May 23rd 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

W O W ! ! that was awesome. when u got hit by the car it looked like
it hurt alot. great job.

miles

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks." lildude2
"CX seats are bricks."

Old May 23rd 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

haha nice video but thats one reason for not wanting to learn crank
flips, hmm bust seat posts

Trev

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old May 24th 06, 08:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Cool Video Shawn,
in our german 'threat'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49653) about this
video was a questing about your pedals. What kind of pedals do you use?
When you flip to a curb you can control on witch side of the pedal you
grind? Did you cut the pins or do you use plates?

Niles

--
niles

Keep it rollin *'elbtrial.com' (http://www.elbtrial.com)*
niles's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9569

Old May 24th 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hi,

Idon’t compliment you on your incredible skills, everybody already did
it.

I think i noticed something, and wanted to know if it's chosen : The
screen ratio between width and height seems to have changed since the
FlipVid.
In this new video, you seem taller and thiner and the wheel is higher
than wide.
This way, the incredible rolling hops seem higher, so as the stairs you
clear (flipping). But i think all the spins (on a vertical axis) of the
wheel are less impressive and i prefered the FlipVid ratio. Is it a
choice, or did you let your editing software decide for you ?

Does "Macht nada" mean something in English, or is it really a mix of
german and spanish ?

3 broken seatposts is not a good advertising, is it ?

I liked your vid, and enjoyed the credits,
Keep it up

Manuel

--
manu2015
manu2015's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9834

Old May 24th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hahahahaahahahahhahah i loved the bail when you were jumping over the
rail on the 3 4 or 5 set i think.... it was sweet dude....

how long have you been riding? just curious.

Riley

--
manon1wheel

Riley
James_Potter-
I fall with my upper body travelling backwards and my lower body
travelling forwards from 5' up and hit the concrete with my tailbone
and right elbow. It hurt, but I found it quite funny.
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972