Ecce Homo

Old October 20th 08, 05:54 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
32GO

Default Ecce Homo

Happy Halloween, Homeys (and All Other Homos!) -

There I was trying to come up with a fun idea for the
upcoming spooky holiday - something grotesque, bizarre,
UGLY, instinctively unpleasant and/or repulsive, but
ultimately utterly harmless, merely a pitiful bad joke
to offend a few folks' tender sensitivities. Then...
an old memory returned to me: a Usenet TROLL!

Well, it's been awhile now, but I see poor ARBR is still
suffering with its record-setting, repugnant, recalcitrant
resident. Creeping (and creepy) senility has not improved
either its disposition, its credibility or its language
skills. All the classical symptoms are the paranoia,
schizophrenia, memory loss, extreme difficulty in even the
simplest communications. Total loss of social skills,
radical mood swings from annoying, oversensitive egotism
to pathetic, whimpering self-pity... WOO-oo-OO-oo-OOOOO...

Sadly, however, even if somewhere there may be some actual,
physical, real-world manifestation of this 'virtual'
e-freak, AFAIK, any evidence of that fact is rarer than
Big Foot footage. All we have is a quirky quagmire of oddly
atavistic absurdities accented by antagonistic assertions,
argumentative aspersions and of course the countless cranky
but confused contradictions. My favorite among its recent
regurgitations:

In one post the TROLL obsequiously inquires:

Who the Hell are these assholes who think they can come
unto[sic] a small newsgroup like ARBR and wantonly destroy
it?

as in another it inanely answers its own question:

[The TROLL itself] has accomplished [its] mission of
ridding ARBR of all [its paranoically projected opponents]
even though it has meant the destruction of ARBR itself.

Every time I read this TROLL's triumphant trumpeting of its
egomaniacal exploits, I'm reminded of all those young
athletes in East Germany's 80s-era Olympic program, a few
of whom now have a nice medal or two as consolation for all
those early deaths, cancer, heart failures and loss of
sexual traits. Yay, team...

Regards,
Wayne

Old October 22nd 08, 07:00 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Oct 20, 12:45*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"32GO" wrote in message

Happy Halloween, Homeys *(and All Other Homos!) -

What? No mention yet of ****, **** and ****? And where the Hell is the
verse? You ought to know by now that you have no capacity for everyday
simple prose.

There I was trying to come up with a fun idea for the
upcoming spooky holiday - something grotesque, bizarre,
UGLY, instinctively unpleasant and/or repulsive, but
ultimately utterly harmless, merely a pitiful bad joke
to offend a few folks' tender sensitivities. Then...
an old memory returned to me: a Usenet TROLL!

Jeez, if all you want is some amusement, why not just **** yourself after
having ****ed and ****ted yourself.

Did you not just castigate Wayne for omitting ****, **** and **** in
his post? I guess we can always cont on you to come through when
Wayne becomes lax.

Well, it's been awhile now, but I see poor ARBR is still
suffering with its record-setting, repugnant, recalcitrant
resident. Creeping (and creepy) senility has not improved
either its disposition, its credibility or its language
skills. All the classical symptoms are the paranoia,
schizophrenia, memory loss, extreme difficulty in even the
simplest communications. Total loss of social skills,
radical mood swings from annoying, oversensitive egotism
to pathetic, whimpering self-pity... WOO-oo-OO-oo-OOOOO...

All the above verbiage is almost worthy of JimmyMac.

Hey, I resemble that remark ;^)

Wayne Leggett needs to
put away his thesaurus and write from the groin. After all, he is the ARBR
resident poet of ****, **** and ****. I suggest he leave the fancy verbiage
to JimmyMac. He is at least sincere and does not know any better.

Like myself, I presume that Wayne doesn't have to resort to a
thesaurus much in order to force you to resort to a dictionary.

Sadly, however, even if somewhere there may be some actual,
physical, real-world manifestation of this 'virtual'
e-freak, AFAIK, any evidence of that fact is rarer than
Big Foot footage. All we have is a quirky quagmire of oddly
atavistic absurdities accented by antagonistic assertions,
argumentative aspersions and of course the countless cranky
but confused contradictions. My favorite among its recent
regurgitations:

In one post the TROLL obsequiously inquires:

Who the Hell are these assholes who think they can come
unto[sic] a small newsgroup like ARBR and wantonly destroy
it?

"Unto" is not incorrect,

BUT uto IS!!!

it is just archaic. Since I am an archaic kind of
guy, it is OK for me to write thusly. But it is not OK for you because you
are an asshole kind of guy.

as in another it inanely answers its own question:

[The TROLL itself] has accomplished [its] mission of
ridding ARBR of all [its paranoically projected opponents]
even though it has meant the destruction of ARBR itself.

Every time I read this TROLL's triumphant trumpeting of its
egomaniacal exploits, I'm reminded of all those young
athletes in East Germany's 80s-era Olympic program, a few
of whom now have a nice medal or two as consolation for all
those early deaths, cancer, heart failures and loss of
sexual traits. Yay, team...

Wayne Leggett continues to disappoint. He obviously has some capabilities,
but he is stuck in a time warp.

Did you not just refer to yourself as ARCHAIC??? the conundrum
continues.

Other than the fact that he can't stand me
nor I him, what else is new? Now let me get back to bashing Tom Sherman, my
one and only true enemy.

Wayne, was Tom just given a left-handed compliment of sorts while we
were disrespected ??? ;^) ... no matter, because it doesn't really!!!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old October 22nd 08, 08:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"32GO" wrote in message

Happy Halloween, Homeys (and All Other Homos!) -

What? No mention yet of ****, **** and ****? And where the Hell is the
verse? You ought to know by now that you have no capacity for everyday
simple prose.

There I was trying to come up with a fun idea for the
upcoming spooky holiday - something grotesque, bizarre,
UGLY, instinctively unpleasant and/or repulsive, but
ultimately utterly harmless, merely a pitiful bad joke
to offend a few folks' tender sensitivities. Then...
an old memory returned to me: a Usenet TROLL!

Jeez, if all you want is some amusement, why not just **** yourself after
having ****ed and ****ted yourself.

Did you not just castigate Wayne for omitting ****, **** and **** in

his post? I guess we can always cont on you to come through when
Wayne becomes lax.

Wayne Leggett has established himself as the ARBR poet of ****, **** and
****. That is what he was, that is what he is and that is what he will
always be. If he doesn't like it, he can find himself another newsgroup
where he is not so well known.

[...]

Wayne Leggett has permanently confused verse with prose. They are two
different mediums entirely. And further, one has to tailor one's prose to
the simpleminded souls who forever exist only on Usenet.

Sadly, however, even if somewhere there may be some actual,
physical, real-world manifestation of this 'virtual'
e-freak, AFAIK, any evidence of that fact is rarer than
Big Foot footage. All we have is a quirky quagmire of oddly
atavistic absurdities accented by antagonistic assertions,
argumentative aspersions and of course the countless cranky
but confused contradictions. My favorite among its recent
regurgitations:

In one post the TROLL obsequiously inquires:

Who the Hell are these assholes who think they can come
unto[sic] a small newsgroup like ARBR and wantonly destroy
it?

"Unto" is not incorrect,

BUT uto IS!!!

???

Old October 24th 08, 01:06 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"32GO" wrote in message

Happy Halloween, Homeys (and All Other Homos!) -

What? No mention yet of ****, **** and ****? And where the Hell is the
verse? You ought to know by now that you have no capacity for everyday
simple prose.

There I was trying to come up with a fun idea for the
upcoming spooky holiday - something grotesque, bizarre,
UGLY, instinctively unpleasant and/or repulsive, but
ultimately utterly harmless, merely a pitiful bad joke
to offend a few folks' tender sensitivities. Then...
an old memory returned to me: a Usenet TROLL!

Jeez, if all you want is some amusement, why not just **** yourself after
having ****ed and ****ted yourself.
Did you not just castigate Wayne for omitting ****, **** and **** in

his post? *I guess we can always count on you to come through when
Wayne becomes lax.

Wayne Leggett has established himself as the ARBR poet of ****, **** and
****. That is what he was, that is what he is and that is what he will
always be. If he doesn't like it, he can find himself another newsgroup
where he is not so well known.

The sound you just hear was my point zooming over your thick skull.
The point, I reiterate ss that it was you, and not Wayne who
introduced ****, **** and **** into this thread ... just giving credit
where credit it due.

[...]

*???

I was referring to your typo.

Old October 24th 08, 01:51 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"32GO" wrote in message

[...]

The sound you just heard was my point zooming over your thick skull.
The point, I reiterate, is that it was you, and not Wayne, who
[...]

I was referring to youroriginal typo.

Old October 24th 08, 08:01 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Oct 22, 2:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Wayne Leggett has established himself as the ARBR poet of ****, **** and
****. That is what he was, that is what he is and that is what he will
always be. If he doesn't like it, he can find himself another newsgroup
where he is not so well known.

The sound you just hear was my point zooming over your thick skull.

The point, I reiterate ss that it was you, and not Wayne who
introduced ****, **** and **** into this thread ... just giving credit
where credit it due.

Wayne Leggett has established himself as the ARBR poet of ****, **** and
****. That is what he was, that is what he is and that is what he will
always be. If he doesn't like it, he can find himself another newsgroup
where he is not so well known.

[...]

Wayne Leggett quoted:

Who the Hell are these assholes who think they can come
unto [sic] a small newsgroup like ARBR and wantonly destroy
it?

"Unto" is not incorrect,
BUT uto IS!!!

???

I was referring to your typo.

What typo? Where? The only typo I see is yours!
[...]

Old October 26th 08, 01:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Oct 24, 2:01*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Never mind ... my mistake.

Old October 26th 08, 01:43 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Never min ... my mistake.

Old October 26th 08, 03:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

My mistake ... no worries.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

challenge to JD, homo penguin #2 LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 March 30th 07 12:44 AM
JD is bigger homo than Ride-A-Lot LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 8 December 22nd 06 03:32 PM
THE truth about JD (he's a homo) LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 7 June 15th 06 09:49 PM
Arafat was a HOMO?!?!?!?! Steve Racing 6 November 13th 04 05:11 PM
Arafat was a HOMO?!?!?!?! Steve Racing 0 November 13th 04 04:43 AM