Weyless SP -- Can a clyde ride one?

Old January 28th 05, 05:47 PM

Default Weyless SP -- Can a clyde ride one?

I heard good stuff about them. Weyless is essentially a house brand
for Supergo.

Paul M wrote:
Supergo is selling Weyless SP frames now with 5th Element for a
ridiculous $350 -- a good price for the shock alone! I weigh in at
about 210 (without Camelbak) so I'm wondering.... will this frame

hold
up ok? I am not an aggressive rider, but there is some tough
singletrack around here. Any clydes riding a Weyless SP out there?

--
rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help

solving
posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see

http://rbor.org/
Please read the charter before posting:

http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt