rechargeable lights

Old July 26th 05, 06:28 PM

Default rechargeable lights

After looking at lighting options, want to choose between vistalights,
cateye or electron rechargable systems. Dont want to spend more than
about £50-60 max - any views on the makes above ? SJS and Edinburgh
cycle have the electron sets at a reasonable price (5W/10W
combinations). Also decided dont want expense of dynamo hub, and hassle
of setting bottle dynamo system up.

Old July 26th 05, 08:48 PM
John Hearns

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:28:25 -0700, anderson47 wrote:

After looking at lighting options, want to choose between vistalights,
cateye or electron rechargable systems. Dont want to spend more than about
£50-60 max - any views on the makes above ?

I'll flog you a set of Cateyes!
Used once on the Dunwich Dynamo. 10W wide and 15W spot.

Email me on jhearns freesolutions net
at dot
Old July 26th 05, 10:47 PM

The Cateye ABS10. Light. 90mins running time. Intelligent charger.
Quality brackets and connections.
Iain

http://www.cyclesense.co.uk/products...071&mode=print

Old July 27th 05, 02:38 AM
elyob

There seems a thread about this every day.

(My Lumi's are on charge. I haven't used my lights for months.)

Old July 27th 05, 08:02 AM
Jack Ouzzi

wrote:
Intelligent charger.

Hmmm No good for me then!!

Old July 27th 05, 08:37 AM

elyob wrote:
There seems a thread about this every day.

(My Lumi's are on charge. I haven't used my lights for months.)

2 threads actually.