F/S: Campy front hub, 28 hole, used

Old October 10th 04, 08:47 PM
TD Giorgio

Default F/S: Campy front hub, 28 hole, used

I rebuilt a Mavic CXP-12 wheel and no longer need the hub that was
replaced. It is a Campy 28 hole front hub, but I don't know what
gruppo. It was built into the CXP-12 wheel 2x and used for less than
1,000 miles. The condition is very good, with a scuff on the QR lever
and expected deformation near the spoke holes. I also have the 28
spokes that were used in this wheel - Spocalc suggests that the
correct length is 287 mm, but the ones I used - by measurement from
threaded end to the center of the spoke head - are 283 mm. Pictures
available on request. I'm asking $25 plus actual shipping, OBO. That
includes the spokes, but no nipples.

Thanks...Todd

remove _nospam_ to reply