Catch me if you can.........

Old July 25th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Crescentius Vespasianus

Default Catch me if you can.........

This Tour is really showing the difference between native english speaking
riders and non-native english speaker to this whole doping thing. The
non-native english speakers tend to have this catch me if you can attitude,
and when caught jump into their already gassed-up team cars, and race to the
border, with maps that show a way around likely French Police roadblocks.
The native english speakers either follow the rules, knowing they will be
caught, or take the risk, like Landis and Tyler, and drag it through the
courts while denying that they doped. Very interesting the difference.

Old July 26th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Crescentius Vespasianus" a écrit dans le message de
news: et...
This Tour is really showing the difference between native english speaking
riders and non-native english speaker to this whole doping thing. The
non-native english speakers tend to have this catch me if you can
attitude,
and when caught jump into their already gassed-up team cars, and race to
the
border, with maps that show a way around likely French Police roadblocks.
The native english speakers either follow the rules, knowing they will be
caught, or take the risk, like Landis and Tyler, and drag it through the
courts while denying that they doped. Very interesting the difference.

Ok, now I understand : In short English linguage help to climb the mountain.
Now, what about the color of the skin ?

Old July 26th 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com a écrit dans le message de news:
et...
Montesquiou wrote in message

Ok, now I understand : In short English linguage help to climb the
mountain.
Now, what about the color of the skin ?

Monte, don't feed the trolls please.

Sorry