nget from BROL is a lame chciken ****

Old February 13th 05, 08:18 PM
HPVfan

Default nget from BROL is a lame chciken ****

nget,
Please show up at an HPV race in IL. Ed Gin will be there and so will a lot of local and regional HPV racers. I look forward to seeing what happens when you say everything to him face to face. Instead of playing chicken **** posting your anonymous crap on V Bulletin you can show up and spout your lame comments one on one.

BTW don't try your flame war crap at BROL in the General Discussion or the HPV racing threads. You will last about as long with your bull**** at BROL as you will at an HPV race.

HPVfan

Old February 13th 05, 08:24 PM
nget

HPVfan Wrote:
nget,
Please show up at an HPV race in IL. Ed Gin will be there and so will a
lot of local and regional HPV racers. I look forward to seeing what
happens when you say everything to him face to face. Instead of playing
chicken **** posting your anonymous crap on V Bulletin you can show up
and spout your lame comments one on one.

BTW don't try your flame war crap at BROL in the General Discussion or
the HPV racing threads. You will last about as long with your bull****
at BROL as you will at an HPV race.

HPVfan

Well thank you very much for the invitation,and from this post alone I
now know for a fact that I have finally hit the big times.Gotta love
the carny folks!

--
nget

Old February 13th 05, 09:16 PM

Nget,

Yes, you have finally hit the big time. Do you know what the headers
for HPVfan, many of the JohnnyNoCom and this imposter's impersonations
of yourself, Ed Dolan me have in common? Take a look.

Yep ... forgeries each and every one. I've already gone on record to
indicate that I will no tolerate this. Should I become a victim again,
I will turn the perpetrator in and we all know who he is despit his
denial. Actually, I should have done so already, but I'm giving him
one last chance even though he certainly has given me no good reason to
cut him any slack. Why? Because I'm really a much nicer guy that he
would have you believe. You and Ed Dolan also have every reason to
report him as well and if this continues I urge you both to do so.
Will the real lame chicken **** please stand up ... that would be you
.... $$_nzwuvf !!!

Jim McNamara

Old February 13th 05, 09:39 PM
Al Luminium

Sorry HPVfan, it's a well known fact the Ed, as fast as he is around town,
doesn't do HPV races. Better yet would be to show up for a Barrington
trainng ride where possible six or eight of the fastest HPV racers in the
country would hand him his ass.

Old February 13th 05, 10:07 PM
nget

"HPVfan" wrote in message
nget,
Please show up at an HPV race in IL. Ed Gin will be there and so will

lot of local and regional HPV racers. I look forward to seeing what
happens when you say everything to him face to face. Instead of

playing
chicken **** posting your anonymous crap on V Bulletin you can show

up and
spout your lame comments one on one.

BTW don't try your flame war crap at BROL in the General Discussion

or the
HPV racing threads. You will last about as long with your bull**** at

BROL
as you will at an HPV race.

HPVfan

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
100,000 Newsgroups

Come on now you guys don't make me have to come over and slap you.You
take your bikes and perform for others just like it has always
been.Going fast is a real big thing for you and it's just that simple.I
would rather cheer you on as you persue the one thing that you know
best.Run along now and go play.

--
nget

Old February 13th 05, 10:20 PM
Arne

Ed Gin is my main man..... wish I lived back in Chi-town so I could hang
with Ed..
..
Arne, USA
..

Old February 13th 05, 11:00 PM
nget

"nget" wrote in message

HPVfan Wrote:
[...]

I completly agree with you Arne as I have always thought that the
circus people should stay with their own kind.You should go for it.

--
nget

Old February 13th 05, 11:45 PM
Arne

Damn straight... circus people are happy people.... I completEly agree with
you.

If you want to be happy, hang with happy people. If they want to be unhappy,
well, they can hang with you....... Send in the clowns.

If you can't spell correctly, try spell checker...
..
Arne, USA
..

I completly (SIC) agree with you Arne as I have always thought that the

Old February 14th 05, 01:38 AM
nget

"nget" wrote in message

I completly (SIC) agree with you Arne as I have always thought that

the
circus people should stay with their own kind.You should go for it.

--
nget

You're down to correcting spelling errors are you Arne?I had such hopes
for you to run away and join the circus.Will you be leaving soon so that
finally you can be happy?Can you find the door or will you be needing
some more help from me?

--
nget