Rock Shox Pro Deluxe

Old June 27th 03, 04:10 PM
M_Blood

Default Rock Shox Pro Deluxe

Question for anyone who knows anything about this shock. I ordered a
stiffer spring from my LBS and today when I picked it up the only
difference I noticed in it is it is red, and my original is black. Both
springs have 500 x 2.00 printed on them. Do these numbers signify how
stiff the spring is or is it color coded like Rock Shox fork springs?