My 2nd street vid

Old October 8th 05, 09:25 PM
manu2015

Default My 2nd street vid

Hi,

Past saturday i found someone to film me and i took advantage of this
to make my second video. Nothing revolutionnary obviously, i more see
it as a way to officialize my progress.

34Mo, 2min28, Xvid encoded

http://manu2015.free.fr/video_street-2.avi

Manu

--
manu2015
manu2015's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9834

Old October 8th 05, 09:39 PM
harper

Très bon, merci beauchamp.

Very smooth, slow moves. Your still stands before hops are very elegant
and well controlled. So are your transitions into and out of WW and one
foot WW. Do you ever fall? I didn't see any bloopers in the clip.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

*there is no main man other than jc.*

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

Old October 8th 05, 10:36 PM
manu2015

Yeah, i fall as everyone, but
-i didn't want the video to be too big,
-most of the falls were erased during the filming to save space,
-during the 2*2 hours i had my friend motivated to hold his camera i
didn't really "eat the ground" once : always on my feet so nothing
worth i think.

Manuel

("beauchamp" is a strange word, maybe you meant "merci beaucoup" which
means "thanks a lot" but thank you for the effort). And corrige me when
i do bad mistakes.

Old October 8th 05, 10:45 PM
carsonpalooza

definitely worth the download, nice job with the editing.

--
carsonpalooza

I just wear bike shorts...* the tight kind*
That site is making me drool.
-Dave aka fcwegnm0b
carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

Old October 8th 05, 10:55 PM
harper

manu2015 wrote:
"beauchamp" is a strange word, maybe you meant "merci beaucoup" which
means "thanks a lot" but thank you for the effort.

Yes. My fingers, eyes, and brain are not always on the same page at the
same time.

Old October 9th 05, 12:39 AM
cegli

Wooohoo! Another street vid! My day is always a little brighter when I
see these posts.

That was really good. I loved the editing in the beginning with the
music going along with you're voice, that was awesome. You have some
really smooth street stuff going on too, really nice. I'm envious of
the wheel walking part. I've been working on that lately but I feel
like I've hit a brick wall at about 8-15 feet. Perpignan looks like it
has tons of cool stuff to ride too. Good stuff.

--
cegli

I like to unicycle.
cegli's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10585

Old October 9th 05, 12:56 AM
manu2015

cegli wrote:
I loved the editing in the beginning with the music going along with
you're voice, that was awesome.

It's not my voice, in fact, the singer says yes. When i landed the
unispin i was proud and happy. I am used to saying "yes" in such a case
but without really doing the noise. That's why my mouth seems to say
it...without any sound. When i saw the videos fresh filmed, i
remembered this song and thought that this could fit very well with the
video.

cegli wrote:
Perpignan looks like it has tons of cool stuff to ride too.

That's right. I only spend few days a month there, because i live in
Spain. And Barcelona has a lot of cool spots to. I would have to find
someone to film me here.

Thank you all for your comentaries, it motivates me to keep on working
(and enjoying BTW).

Manuel

Old October 9th 05, 02:07 AM
chosen

nice job homie. i liked the tire grab man that was dope. also the
transition from the ww to 1ft ww and back to ww was dope as well.
really clean. i like your style.

--
chosen

And I'll take your hand and pick you up
And keep you there to so you can see
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old October 9th 05, 02:35 AM
maxisback

tres bien mais je crois que tu devrais apprendre les 360 unispins le
video était tres bon, bravo !!

--
maxisback
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Trials like Street???? unifreak7 Unicycling 14 August 26th 05 10:49 AM
Trials or Street unifreak7 Unicycling 0 July 29th 05 04:44 PM
Edinburgh: Princes Street carfree celebration ride Derek F UK 21 May 21st 05 01:19 PM
What is your definition of "Street" riding? johnfoss Unicycling 48 November 25th 04 03:45 PM
The way to break out of the pro-car, anti-car debate? DRS Australia 73 June 2nd 04 12:58 PM