Don’t Miss The Next Long Island Greenbelt Muni Ride 10/08/05

Old September 23rd 05, 04:19 PM
JustOneWheel

Default Don’t Miss The Next Long Island Greenbelt Muni Ride 10/08/05

Originally posted by DanLee
Me and Adam (little Adam) can come again, and I'll see if i can bring my
coker, but I don't if I will be ready to muni with it.

Any one wondering if they should go or not, I’ve been to these with good
and bad turnouts, its always fun

We're Looking foward to seeing you guys again!
Dan, bring that Coker. If you don't want to use it in the trails I will
be glad to go for a street ride when we are done ripping up the
trails.
We have great roads to ride on.

Adam

--
JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One

There is no better way to have Fun and Exersize. "UNICYCLE"
JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

Old September 23rd 05, 04:22 PM
JustOneWheel

Originally posted by shibumi
Your friend can ride a bicycle. It's still a great ride.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Why not on two wheels.
After they ride with us i'm sure they will convert to "Just One
Wheel".

Adam

Old September 24th 05, 04:35 AM
DanLee

I wanna bring it, its just carrying it on the boat, and the big problem
is the car we have in LI is a tiny little acura, i think i am going to
have to find a way to strap it on the car. Im sure with a little well
placed determination, maby some duct tape, I can get it to fit.

--
DanLee - Victory is ours!!!

"An ambassador is a person who, having failed to secure an office from
the people, is given one by the Administration on condition that he
leave the country." Mark Twain
DanLee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10213

Old September 24th 05, 04:55 AM
digitalattrition

Aw man, 10/08 is the date that I have to take my SATs.

--
digitalattrition - 36" Rolling Trials World Champion!

We will eat Big and his brother Huge for breakfast. We will definitely
have a solid grip on Extreme.
--Nick Dijohn

Main Men: Kevin, Tim, Dijohn, Joe, Jim, Bevan

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
http://singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com
'Buy stuff from Arrow Racing!' (http://www.arrowracing.com)
digitalattrition's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6430

Old September 24th 05, 05:31 AM
abbabibble

darned SAT's...
i don't even live nowheres near there!

looks like a REAL nice ride. i wish i DID live near there... actually, i
wish i lived EVRYWHERE that had a good MUni trail...

--
abbabibble - uhh...

Cheers,
Mat.
-----------------------
"1% of the people on the planet can ride a uni. The other 99% can only
wonder why we would do it."

-someone on this forum, and onewheeljoe. (unknown person, please PM me
if you said this, so you can get credit for this great quote.)

"maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME!" ---fcwegnm0b

--"It's not difficult, but it is there and has to be done"

--"[just]respond with a casual bidigital salute[!]"

--Mikefule
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old September 26th 05, 12:34 AM
unicyclepa

is there aney way some one can pick my frend and i up at the train
station i realy want to go i had so much fun last time

--
unicyclepa - i will defenestrate you

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old September 26th 05, 12:39 AM
shibumi

unicyclepa wrote:
*is there aney way some one can pick my frend and i up at the train
station i realy want to go i had so much fun last time *

Nick,
I'm sure Adam or I can pick you up at the Hicksville station, if thats
what you mean. Let us know.

--
shibumi - On A Uni

Jeff

"Everyone is my equal, so in that I may learn from them." Quote from
'All in the Family'
shibumi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8816

Old September 26th 05, 07:05 PM
JustOneWheel

unicyclepa wrote:
*is there aney way some one can pick my frend and i up at the train
station i realy want to go i had so much fun last time *

Nick,
Take the train to either Hicksville, Syosset or Bethpage train station
on the Ronkonkama line from Penn Station NY and we will be glad to pick
you guys up.
Let us know how many of you there are and we will "make it happen".
We will also drop you back at the train when we are done riding.

Hope to see you guys. It will be worth the trip.

By the way, I know there is a rock bed trials coure set up in the trails
north of our entry(by CLIMB who maintains the trails). I am going to
check that out for training for California MUni weekend and I will let
you know what to look foward to. We can tack that onto the end next
ride.

Old October 5th 05, 03:50 AM
shibumi

Ok, so who's going this Saturday? Only a few days away. Come out for the
day, you'll love it!

Adam mentioned he's been out scouting for other spots along the
greenbelt. He told me about some nice, natural rock trials and some
other challenging terrain.

Should be a great ride.

--
shibumi

Old October 8th 05, 01:22 PM
JustOneWheel

Our first rain out.
Lets get ready for the next ride Saturday, November 5th.

I found a Rock Bed Trials course and some other cool things to play on.
We can add that to the end of the next ride.

Adam

--
JustOneWheel