Dumb Mountain Bikers

Old October 7th 05, 04:09 AM
DanDan

Default Dumb Mountain Bikers

Over the last few days I have been getting rude and mean comments on my
Nexopia account. This is not a joke some mountain bikers can be this
dumb.
"hey do you go to cop i think i hit you on my bike," Norco 15.
Then I said "u know what? unicycling is cooler than mountain biking so
just go home."
"every mountin biker i know wants to kick the **** out of unicyclists
so why don't you go home
until you can afford the other half of your bike," Norco 15.
"yo sup unicycle FAGGOT! like Norco15 said, save up for the other half
of your dam bike, all u ****s do is get in the way at cop...**** OFF!

"do u go to cop?
i think i hit u on my bike"

hahahahahahahaha" Norco 15

As you can see some mountain bikers are real dumb. Although some are
anti-unicyclist others are very pleasnt to be around.

--
DanDan

And to you I say good riding
DanDan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9778

Old October 7th 05, 04:30 AM
maxisback

hihihi shhh I just want there accounts to give them crap you know.. I
really REALLY dont know any nexopia admin that isnt my freinds big
brother ... I really dont

--
maxisback
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old October 7th 05, 04:32 AM
abbabibble

i was just thinking to DoS-ize or brute force their accounts...

--
abbabibble

Cheers,
Mat.
-----------------------
"1% of the people on the planet can ride a uni. The other 99% can only
wonder why we would do it."

-someone on this forum, and onewheeljoe. (unknown person, please PM me
if you said this, so you can get credit for this great quote.)

"maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME!" ---fcwegnm0b

--"It's not difficult, but it is there and has to be done"

--"[just]respond with a casual bidigital salute[!]"

--Mikefule

"It done killed me dead, I tell ya whot!"
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old October 7th 05, 04:39 AM
abbabibble

yeah... well, if you have connections... use them well.

if he won't help, i'll DoS or brute force... just say the word... and
their account names... also, i could spam the living poopie outta them
witha mailbommer... if you can get the emails for me...

--
abbabibble

Cheers,
Mat.
-----------------------

Old October 7th 05, 04:44 AM
manon1wheel

lol if i new how to hack i would join in. I am a mountain
biker/unicyclist. I would like to get back at them with a sweet hack.
tell me what happens when you hack them. i wanna see what they say

--
manon1wheel

getting better... lvl 7 unicyclist

---10 steps to success
1.try
2.try again
3.try once more
4.do research
5.ask someone that has already done it
6.never stop trying
7.try again

-.- T1me to overthrow most replies!!-.-
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old October 7th 05, 06:18 AM
Spudman

I think he was refering to the lack of *bleep*s on dandan's post.

--
Spudman

|[/b] B B *|* THIS SPACE OWNED BY FLY :COOL:
*|* I O *|* THIS SPACE OWNED BY FREES*TYLER!*
*|* L A *|* *MERCYME OWNS THIS SPACE!!!
[b]|* L R *|* This space owned by unijesse
*|* - D *|* This space rendered by forrest
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

Old October 7th 05, 01:11 PM
Seager

People who can actually hack/crack don't brag about it on places like
these.

--
Seager

'Team RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com)
Seager's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8840

Old October 7th 05, 01:21 PM
kington99

Lol, good work Seager, depends if your idea of hacking is anything more
than guessing someone's secret qustion to get in to their account

--
kington99

Dave

Old October 7th 05, 02:14 PM
totally_hooked

I totally agree with Harper.

I have been browsing these forums with my eigth year old son for a few
months and have never come across language like that - even as a
quote.

It doesn't offend me personally - you should hear the language we use
in the office(!) - but this is widely considered to be a FAMILY forum.

At the very least, please put a warning about the content into the
title.

Hooked

PS. Those MTBers -do- sound like an ignorant bunch of cowardly ******s!

--
totally_hooked

Unicycling is better than Prozac
totally_hooked's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10069

Old October 7th 05, 02:18 PM
U-Turn

Most mountain bikers I've met while unicycling have been a) curious, b)
awed, c) respectful, d) devastated, e) encouraging.

I don't think I've met one yet that was rude or hostile in any way.

--
U-Turn

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

Dumb Mountain Bikers uni57 Unicycling 0 October 7th 05 04:49 AM
Evolution at Work among Mountain Bikers Neil Brooks Mountain Biking 1 August 22nd 05 05:06 AM
Mountain Bikers Do $10,000 of Damage to King County, WA, Park SuperG Mountain Biking 1 July 5th 05 08:26 AM
Mountain Bikers Are Destroying Colorado! Gary S. Social Issues 10 July 6th 04 01:43 AM
Why Can't Mountain Bikers EVER Tell the TRUTH???! Pete Social Issues 9 May 29th 04 04:06 PM