Dumb Mountain Bikers

Old October 7th 05, 02:25 PM
UNIquelyCanadian

Default Dumb Mountain Bikers

U-Turn wrote:
Most mountain bikers I've met while unicycling have been a) curious, b)
awed, c) respectful, d) devastated, e) encouraging.

I don't think I've met one yet that was rude or hostile in any way.

That's been my experience as well.

--
UNIquelyCanadian

"If you're looking for truth, don't look inside yourself --You're the
one who's confused in the first place!"
- Frank Peretti

"Paint or get off the ladder!"
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Old October 7th 05, 03:29 PM
steveyo

U-Turn wrote:
Most mountain bikers I've met while unicycling have been a) curious, b)
awed, c) respectful, d) devastated, e) encouraging.

I don't think I've met one yet that was rude or hostile in any way.

I've had only positive comments as well.

--
steveyo

steveyo

"When they see us coming, the birdies all try an' hide,
But they still go for peanuts when coated with cyanide."- Tom Lehrer

Old October 7th 05, 03:37 PM
DanDan

sry bout the language guys i was caught up in an anger spout. im sry
guys next time ill put it in conversation.

--
DanDan

And to you I say good riding
DanDan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9778

Old October 7th 05, 10:28 PM
maxisback

well usualy mountain bikers and bmxer's are really nice with me.. its
usually the posers who try and lock tuff who give me crap..

--
maxisback
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old October 7th 05, 10:58 PM
one_man_one_wheel

i agree. ive just had alot of some times but ussually expected "dumb"
questions.

--
one_man_one_wheel

-Phil
one_man_one_wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10362

Old October 7th 05, 11:04 PM
heavy metal unicycling

True. That goes for skateboarders as well. Either the bad ones yell at
you because they are jealous that you can do more on a uni than they
can do on a bike or board, or they try to impress their friends by
saying they can ride one and then they fall on their face, and it is
funny. That was a long sentence.

--
heavy metal unicycling

People who throw stones at you are quietly saying, "shoot me," they're
just not being verbally expressive enough.
-Harper

My tapworm tells me where ro go
-System Of A Down
heavy metal unicycling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9857

Old October 8th 05, 12:12 AM
johnfoss

abbabibble wrote:
shall we rouse a hackerfest? pleeeeeeeaaaseee?

How about rousing a round of growing up, and ignoring badmouthed babies
with keyboards? Some people really, really don't deserve any kind of
response at all. Most of us have better things to do.

--
johnfoss

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

Old October 8th 05, 12:41 AM
Krashin'Kenny

U-Turn wrote:
Most mountain bikers I've met while unicycling have been a) curious, b)
awed, c) respectful, d) devastated, e) encouraging.

I don't think I've met one yet that was rude or hostile in any way.

I agree with you 100 %

--
Krashin'Kenny

If you ain't crashing, you ain't going fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!
Krashin'Kenny's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3420

Old October 8th 05, 01:27 AM
DK

U-Turn wrote:
Most mountain bikers I've met while unicycling have been a) curious, b)
awed, c) respectful, d) devastated, e) encouraging.

I don't think I've met one yet that was rude or hostile in any way.

same...

filler

--
DK

*^useless post^

after all of the times that you barely scraped by
with the lice in your hair and the gleam in your eye
now youre drinking and youre thinking is my bad luck running out?

\"for every prohibition you create, you also create an underground.\"
-jello biafra
*
DK's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8054

Old October 8th 05, 06:21 PM
battlescargallactica

Last week i had some guy tailgating me up a hill he was hardly riding
up, so i moved to the right to let him by (he said nothing as he rode
directly behind me) and then i caught a rock i did not see as i looked
over my shoulder to see if he was coming by and shot my muni backwards
and in turn hit his bike. He looked down at it like he was trying to
estimate damage when i told him to tailgate at his own risk,,he replied
"control your contraption" and grimaced as he rode away,,slightly out
of the norm response considering the amount of mountain bikers we
encounter on the trail every weekend.

--
battlescargallactica
battlescargallactica's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9671

Dumb Mountain Bikers uni57 Unicycling 0 October 7th 05 04:49 AM
Evolution at Work among Mountain Bikers Neil Brooks Mountain Biking 1 August 22nd 05 05:06 AM
Mountain Bikers Do $10,000 of Damage to King County, WA, Park SuperG Mountain Biking 1 July 5th 05 08:26 AM
Mountain Bikers Are Destroying Colorado! Gary S. Social Issues 10 July 6th 04 01:43 AM
Why Can't Mountain Bikers EVER Tell the TRUTH???! Pete Social Issues 9 May 29th 04 04:06 PM