Viscount/kh saddle

Old October 9th 05, 01:53 AM
maxisback

Default Viscount/kh saddle

I finally finished putting my kh handle and my fusion cover on my
viscount saddle .. witch took me around 3 hours ! ... if you want
information on how I did just ask me in this thread I will post pics..

--
maxisback
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old October 9th 05, 02:07 AM
maxisback

it is comfy just long wiht the kh handle I like it alot I look sorta
thick on my pic but its not at all... and what do you mean by what I
used ??? here are pics: [image:
http://www.geocities.com/maxisbackintown/MVC-019F.JPG]

Old October 9th 05, 02:10 AM
maxisback

[image: http://www.geocities.com/maxisbackintown/MVC-015F.JPG]

[image: http://www.geocities.com/maxisbackintown/MVC-020F.JPG]

It looks big.. its not at all tho i dont know why it looks like that..

Old October 9th 05, 02:16 AM
maxisback

oohhh Im using it for trials/street and its awesome especailly for seat
out hoping and its just as good as my old kh saddle for seat in
hopping..I really love it..

Old October 9th 05, 02:25 AM
john_childs

Looks very good. The KH Fusion cover seems to have fit well.

You should put the rear bumper on to protect the back of the seat
cover. Otherwise you're going to end up ripping the seat cover due to
the seat hitting the ground. If the rear Viscount bumper won't stay on
then try the next larger diameter size self tapping sheet metal screw.
I think the next larger size is a #8. Just bring in the old screw to a
hardware store and look for one that is just slightly larger diameter.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3) :: 'Click Me'
(http://tinyurl.com/7lvbu)

Old October 9th 05, 02:33 AM
maxisback

thanks alot for the nice comment sir. The viscount rear bumper fits but
right now I am so lazy haha after 3 hours of working on it i dont
really feel like putting it.. and actaully the bumper is under the
fusion cover haha... but if I do put a bumper ill put the kh bumper..
thanks alot again

Old October 9th 05, 05:42 PM
burjzyntski

the bumper is -underneath- the cover?

i don't think it goes there.

--
burjzyntski

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

"Every silver lining has a touch of gray."
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188

Old October 9th 05, 06:46 PM
Spudman

It's what's on the inside that counts. Don't judge a book by it's
cover.

(totally irrelivant, but I think it's "jenius")

--
Spudman

|[/b] B B *|* THIS SPACE OWNED BY FLY :COOL:
*|* I O *|* THIS SPACE OWNED BY FREES*TYLER!*
*|* L A *|* *MERCYME OWNS THIS SPACE!!!
[b]|* L R *|* This space owned by unijesse
*|* - D *|* This space rendered by forrest
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

Old October 9th 05, 07:08 PM
maxisback

the cover is under the handle.. just like when u buy a kh seat ..

Old October 9th 05, 07:08 PM
maxisback

oohh and yeah the bumper.. I kno it dosent go there but I was lazy to
take the viscount bumper so I just left it.. w/e no big deal really

Viscount/kh saddle e39m5 Unicycling 0 October 9th 05 02:00 AM
Ongoing Saddle Height Adjustment and Results Michael J. Klein General 5 October 1st 04 03:34 AM
Ongoing Saddle Height Adjustment and Results Michael J. Klein Techniques 8 October 1st 04 03:34 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM