boxers vs briefs

Old April 5th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

Default boxers vs briefs

I hurt myself with boxers once and ever since i have work briefs and
bike shorts.

--
mill_mobile
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 5th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kerosian

I ride in the nude, helps me relax. Pedal bites suck...

--
kerosian

Unicycle for Ra

DustinSchaap wrote:
why would you kill the 5 yr olds? there's so much more fun things you
can do with them

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 5th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
$unidude$chad$:)

um ow! u definitly won't be able to have kids, bbut u get the
breeze on dat coker

--
$unidude$chad$

unigeezer : your smilies dont work lol
uniman88 : it's a heart?
uniman88 : look sideways
uniman88 : 3
unigeezer : ohhhhh....that's worthy of a sig
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 5th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Bike shorts are FTW but in a pinch I would go briefs over boxers, I've
done a fair amount of riding in both, but boxers are just too lose.
Fine for a quick ride around the block but if you are doing street or
trials in them, I find I get sacked way worse with them than with
briefs.

A trick for briefs is to wear ones that are a bit big but not so big
you are floating around in them, basically enough room that you can
move your nuts around without them falling out.

I think boxer briefs would probably be the best thing next to bike
shorts which just pwn all.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 5th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Boxers all the way. Easy adjusting for whatever you are doing

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 5th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

On the steeps, MUni's are great at riding down, and boxers are great at
riding up!

Padded bike shorts for me!

--
MuniAddict

I 3 FG and have Stewie Boxers
'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 5th 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

i ride in the nude not really i wear boxer-briefs

--
Tyler_N

'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_OZvXtRlgY)

vanpaun wrote:
It's all for the ladies....they like the clean shaven look on your uni's
lower parts

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 5th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Tyler_N wrote:
i ride in the nude not really i wear boxer-briefs

Lol, poor unicycle!

Old April 5th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

MuniAddict wrote:
Lol, poor unicycle!

inviso-text