volta a portugal on tv

Old August 5th 05, 12:02 PM
Dan Gregory

Default volta a portugal on tv

If you find the Benelux Tour on Eurosport a little flat coverage of the
Volta starts on RTPI today at 14.10
All the best
Dan Gregory
Old August 5th 05, 04:51 PM
Stephen Clark

"Dan Gregory" wrote in message
If you find the Benelux Tour on Eurosport a little flat coverage of the
Volta starts on RTPI today at 14.10
All the best
Dan Gregory

Apparently the organisers of the Benelux tour plan to make it the best tour
in the world in 3 years time! Not much change of that I suspect.

Old August 5th 05, 05:35 PM
Simon Brooke

in message , Stephen Clark
') wrote:

"Dan Gregory" wrote in message
If you find the Benelux Tour on Eurosport a little flat coverage of
the Volta starts on RTPI today at 14.10

Apparently the organisers of the Benelux tour plan to make it the best
tour in the world in 3 years time! Not much change of that I suspect.

So far, frankly, so tedious. Not improved by problems with the Eurosport
signal, but miles and miles of wide, flat, mostly straight roads does
not exciting cycling make. The prologue was more fun, although the rain
made it a bit tough on the late starters (time trialling on wet cobbles?
With a right angle bend within 50 metres of the start? Thanks, but...)

Still, nice to see some of the smaller teams riding, and some faces we
didn't see in le Tour.

Morning had broken, and there was nothing left for us to do
but pick up the pieces.
Old August 5th 05, 08:21 PM

I'm enjoying it - we've holidayed in this part of the world for 20
years.Can't wait to be drinking St Christoffel in Roermond again!

Simon Mason

Old August 6th 05, 11:48 AM
Al C-F

On 5 Aug 2005 12:21:45 -0700, wrote:

we've holidayed in this part of the world for 20
years.

That's the kind of holiday I need.

Fassa in Portugal Sonarrat Racing 2 August 11th 04 05:19 AM
Portugal L'homme qui a vu l'homme Rides 1 July 8th 04 07:29 PM
Unicycling in portugal unarueda Unicycling 3 April 16th 04 09:15 AM
Shipping bike from Portugal to Melbourne?? hippy Australia 7 April 11th 04 11:20 PM
anybody here from Portugal or Poland? jorkee Unicycling 2 January 28th 04 08:57 PM