I've got an idea

Old November 13th 07, 03:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_502_]

Default I've got an idea

Donga Wrote:
On Nov 13, 12:45 pm, cfsmtb cfsmtb.2zy...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Wrote:

I like some of these:
http://cicle.org/properganda/properganda.html
I'd really go for a cool picture with the words "Bicycles are
freedom. Get some." Can't find a suitable picture though.

Think healthy, think the great outdoors, think perving on a

well-built
chap. Well for me anyway.

For the rest of you there's this stuff

..http://www.glossy.tv/images/GS_Bicycle.jpg

--
cfsmtb

I believe the right question is "High res?"

Amazing how we all collectively head straight for the gutter!

--
cfsmtb

Old November 13th 07, 06:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
PeteSig[_2_]

"cfsmtb" wrote:

Wrote:

I like some of these:
http://cicle.org/properganda/properganda.html
I'd really go for a cool picture with the words "Bicycles are
freedom. Get some." Can't find a suitable picture though.

Think healthy, think the great outdoors, think perving on a well-built
chap. Well for me anyway.

For the rest of you there's this stuff ..
http://www.glossy.tv/images/GS_Bicycle.jpg

Mmmm... reminds me of that old Queen poster I have tucked away with the
vinyl collection. Went with the tracks 'Bicycle Race' and 'Fat-bottomed
Girls' More skin on show
--
Cheers
Peter

~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*)

Old November 13th 07, 07:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
John Pitts[_2_]

On 2007-11-12, John Pitts (aka Bruce)

Nah, no road rages up here in the year I've been here.

Glad to hear it.

Although, on night shift Saturday night, we had the yearly Festival of
the Stars concert where Kate Ceberano (babe) sang.

I heard it was a great show. One of the locals cycled from Dubbo to
Coona, and then up the mountain to the concert site. And managed to
stay awake for the show!

So all of Coona's cars drove back to town after the concert at 10:30.
I happened to go out on the dome catwalk at about then, and saw a
line of all 500 cars snaking their way back to town. I went back in
to drag one of the observers out, and by then it had already mostly
dissipated. 500 cars, 50km trip to town, a large portion of which
can be seen from the catwalk (we can see 1/10th of the state from up
here, afterall), and yet this once a year peakhour lasted all of 5
minutes.

Would have been quite a spectacle. Lucky you caught it.

--
John
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for it makes them soggy and
Old November 13th 07, 07:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle
G-S

BT Humble wrote:
cfsmtb wrote:
Think healthy, think the great outdoors, think perving on a well-built
chap. Well for me anyway.

For the rest of you there's this stuff ..http://www.glossy.tv/images/GS_Bicycle.jpg

Heh! So now we know *that's* what got GS back into bicycling! ;-)

Curses! Now everyone knows!!

G-S
Old November 13th 07, 09:10 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Harng Goh

Wrote:

I like some of these:
http://cicle.org/properganda/properganda.html
I'd really go for a cool picture with the words "Bicycles are
freedom. Get some." Can't find a suitable picture though.

Think healthy, think the great outdoors, think perving on a well-built
chap. Well for me anyway.

For the rest of you there's this stuff ..http://www.glossy.tv/images/GS_Bicycle.jpg

--
cfsmtb

I believe the right question is "High res?"

I need to get one of those posters to hang in the living room.

Old November 13th 07, 09:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle
MikeyOz[_260_]

Harng Goh Wrote:
I need to get one of those posters to hang in the living room.

The girl at the front on the left, I think her seat is set to high, she
is having trouble reaching the ground with her left foot.

Hey wait on, they are all girls in the photo, oh wait on they are all
wearing underwear!

--
MikeyOz

A New Idea!! Chexjc Unicycling 9 December 7th 06 04:44 PM
A New Idea!! gkmac Unicycling 0 December 6th 06 11:47 PM
idea of value? Fat Freddy's Cat UK 8 November 18th 06 12:40 PM
A Really Bad Idea [email protected] Racing 1 October 26th 06 04:35 AM
T shirt Idea to end all T shirt idea posts pdc Unicycling 9 October 25th 05 04:44 PM