Got Last Nimbus Trials 20"

Old March 10th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Default Got Last Nimbus Trials 20"

Hey guys,

I'm oober happy because I just got a Nimbus 20" Trials. Evidently, they
weren't out of stock because someone dropped their order. So, I got the
last one.

HOOOOORAY

--
hungry4uni

If only all bikes were cut in two
'1st
VIDEO'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eerMP7UiFMw)
'2nd
VIDEO'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0zDpfTqpMo)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 10th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

mornish wrote:

why does this need it's own thread?

I'm too lazy to post it. :0

Old March 10th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
$unidude$chad$:)

yay, u got the last one, for now umm this was kinda a pontless thread so
lets make it better, lets play the random word game

egg mcmuffin

--
$unidude$chad$

Chad Miedel
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 10th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

question.

I got it ordered and accidently said 300mm seat post length. If, I'm
5"2', will I have to get a bigger one or cut it down?

Old March 10th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Buddy

Probably cut it down..

--
Buddy

Leah "The Buddy"

how i miss my old account...

*Ron Paul* *Revolution!*
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 10th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

hungry4uni wrote:
question.

I got it ordered and accidently said 300mm seat post length. If, I'm
5"2', will I have to get a bigger one or cut it down?

You'll definatley want to cut it down.

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the internet?

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 10th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pdougherty

I'm about 5 foot 4 and ride with a 300mm seat post so it may be fine for
you. But if it is too big, just cut it down.

--
Pdougherty
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 26th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

here are some of my pictures
some of them are of my jumps,
one of them is me on my 2nd highest jump

|Filename: Still 4.jpeg |

Old March 28th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

I went unicycling today and my tire fell in a mud pit. Anyways, its all
muddied up, so I tried to wash it off with water and a towel but no
luck. I have two questions though,

1. I got some water on my rim and spokes, if water gets on your uni,
what parts will rust (obviously the seat will go bad-but what else?)

2. How do you guys get mud out of a tire?

Old March 28th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

un fortunately for you the next shipment of nimbus trial comes with
suspension and rocket boosters, powder coated parts (unscratched) and
aluminum shouldnt rust

--
vanpaun

UniDudeDX wrote:
i think Van would be the leading slut in "Have U dropped YOUR balls
yet???*bats eyelashes*"

http://www.usenet.com