My shop.

Old August 30th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

Default My shop.

Alright, so heres my shop.

I've got 2 products so far, more to come. 'Harper Stamps'
(http://tinyurl.com/5smv3l) and 'iCoker' (http://tinyurl.com/6nwl8k).

I appologize to anyone who may feel I am stealing your market. Brian,
Madison, Graham, just to name a few who also use Zazzle. To everyone
else, expect great things.

Currently, the money will probobally go to a new muni frame, or coker.
Thanks for your support!

If you want to see something, and I don't have it feel free to drop me
a PM, and you very well may see that soon.

Check for updates often at my 'Storefront.'
(http://www.zazzle.com/unipsychle)'' (http://tinyurl.com/6nwl8k)

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'My Video' (http://tinyurl.com/3tv4cl)
Old August 30th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

The icoker doesn't do it for me...

--
1wheelwonder

'There are two types of people in the world, Unicyclist and non
Unicyclist. Non Unicyclist are split in to million of different groups,
but unicyclist are all in one group 'AWESOME'!

Quoted by 1wheelwonder

GO ME!
Old August 30th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

1wheelwonder wrote:
The icoker doesn't do it for me...

That's true. The iCoker image seems out of place with the T-shirt.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

catinabag1 wrote:
we should provide the defibrilator
TPBM want some ice cream with smarties while they power up!

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)
Old August 30th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

Hazmat wrote:
+1 on that. It just doesn't look right IMO.

Oh god, i have to fix that .

--

'Custom Uni-Gear' (http://www.zazzle.com/unipsychle)

Old August 30th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

1wheelwonder wrote:
are you looking for a look like my icon?

Kinda. I made it in GIMP so its a little bit harder. Completely fixed
now. weird spokes and awkward bump are gone!
http://www.zazzle.com/icoker_shirt-235592758936200194

Also added....
http://tinyurl.com/6aryke
BUMPER STICKERS!!!

Old August 30th 08, 06:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomblackwood

vanpaun wrote:
Alright, so heres my shop.

I've got 2 products so far, more to come. 'Harper Stamps'
(http://tinyurl.com/5smv3l) and whateverthehell the other one is. I
appologize to anyone who may feel I am stealing your market.

I don't feel you are stealing my market, I feel you are stealing my
photograph. Did you take that picture of Harper, boy? No. Did I? Yes.
Did you take the trouble to PM me or even ask in a thread if you could
use that image for your own profit? No. Would asking be the
generally-agreed civilized thing to do, even in a
semi-tight-knit-and-forgiving community like this one? Yes.

And while we're at it, did you check in with Harper on his thoughts
about you creating and selling stamps with his image? Stamps featuring
famous people like Harper are usually created by countries,
commemorating their rulers. Therefore Harper is the ruler of you. So
be an upstanding human, will you, and secure permission before you go
using other peoples' intellectual property, images, names, etc. And
not just for your next "project"...do it 'retroactively'
(http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...retroactively).

And PS: charging $20 for a mocked-up 42-cent stamp? You're out of your
tiny mind...

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...
Old August 30th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

tomblackwood wrote:
[...]

1.Sorry tom
2.It is not the original image so technically it doesn't count. But I'm
a good guy so if you would like I'll take it down
3. you okay with me using your pic?
4.I'll ask harper.
5.It's a whole sheet, not just 1.

Old August 30th 08, 07:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

I may be just a little bit biased but... -laaaaaame.-

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game** - Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography - Only *five* items up so far but -many more to come!-
*Hot Wheel poster added*
Old August 30th 08, 07:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

vanpaun wrote:
1.Sorry tom
2.It is not the original image so technically it doesn't count. But I'm
a good guy so if you would like I'll take it down

Its not the original image? So you think just because you slapped on
some lame text you all of a sudden have gained the right to it? Thats
freaking ridiculous and totally wrong. You should be ashamed for
responding back like that.