Happy (FOMBA) trails

Old August 10th 03, 01:39 AM
Dave Mazalauski

Default Happy (FOMBA) trails

I did a bit of riding today on the single track trails at Lake
Massabesic in Auburn NH. Lady slipper, Deer run, Moose track, Fishercat,
Hemlock loop, Redpine, Sampler and Foxtail. I bypassed the 2 longer trails,
Fireline and Longtrail, as my 58 y/o body on my 10 y/o ss mongooge with a
32/20 gear wasn't up to the 10 trail run. It was about as wet today as it
was back in early June. I did the logrool twice, once for myself and the
second time for the gentle giant clydesdale down in Tennessee. I missed the
best trails string so these are mine.

Singlespeed for Single Track,

Dave Maz

Old August 10th 03, 03:02 AM
Dave Mazalauski

"Clyde_in_TN" wrote in message
Dave Mazalauski wrote:
I did a bit of riding today on the single track trails at Lake
Massabesic in Auburn NH. Lady slipper, Deer run, Moose track, Fishercat,
Hemlock loop, Redpine, Sampler and Foxtail. I bypassed the 2 longer

trails,
Fireline and Longtrail, as my 58 y/o body on my 10 y/o ss mongooge with

32/20 gear wasn't up to the 10 trail run. It was about as wet today as

it
was back in early June. I did the logrool twice, once for myself and the
second time for the gentle giant clydesdale down in Tennessee.

Thanks man.. I appreciate it.
So how is Hemlock Loop shaping up?
Last I rode it, it was still kinda duffy and soft in spots. And my
favorite part, the double parallel laying trees were tearing apart.

I missed the
best trails string so these are mine.

Fire Line IS my favorite.

They worked on the loop on trails day, put up signs and drainage pits,
smooth trail. Yah I kinda like those parallel trees to. I still have
problems at the over the rock between the trees thats about .3 miles into
the trail kinda like my problem with the multi posting. I post like I race,
Novice.