Liberal Lance Armstrong's Ugly Detour From Redemption

Old February 20th 15, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,sac.politics,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mr Pounder

Default Liberal Lance Armstrong's Ugly Detour From Redemption

"bryant" wrote in message
Lance Armstrong once told me that it would take maybe six months
to a year for him to rebuild his reputation after he admitted
lying to the world about his drug use.

All riders of child's toys are ******s.

Old February 21st 15, 10:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,sac.politics,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.gossip.celebrities
Gunner Asch[_3_]

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 16:02:01 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

"bryant" wrote in message
.. .
Lance Armstrong once told me that it would take maybe six months
to a year for him to rebuild his reputation after he admitted
lying to the world about his drug use.

All riders of child's toys are ******s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4fCTO44Ic

PJ O'Rourke
Old February 22nd 15, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,sac.politics,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mr Pounder

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 16:02:01 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

"bryant" wrote in message
. ..
Lance Armstrong once told me that it would take maybe six months
to a year for him to rebuild his reputation after he admitted
lying to the world about his drug use.

All riders of child's toys are ******s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4fCTO44Ic

Thank you for the confirmation.

Old February 22nd 15, 09:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,sac.politics,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.gossip.celebrities
Gunner Asch[_3_]

wrote:

"bryant" wrote in message
Lance Armstrong once told me that it would take maybe six months
to a year for him to rebuild his reputation after he admitted
lying to the world about his drug use.

All riders of child's toys are ******s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4fCTO44Ic

Thank you for the confirmation.

Thank you for showing your opinion is that of a sour old blowhard
with no love of life

PJ O'Rourke
Old February 22nd 15, 11:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
saneearth

wrote:

"bryant" wrote in message
Lance Armstrong once told me that it would take maybe six months
to a year for him to rebuild his reputation after he admitted
lying to the world about his drug use.

All riders of child's toys are ******s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4fCTO44Ic

Thank you for the confirmation.

Thank you for showing your opinion is that of a sour old blowhard
with no love of life

PJ O'Rourke

Funny how "everything" some folks find distasteful is attributed to
"Libaralism". As for the quote, the author is giving a very good
description of himself. There are "spoiled children" that spout forth
all sorts of quotes and O'Rourke is just another in the bunch.

Old February 23rd 15, 03:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,sac.politics,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mr Pounder

wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 16:02:01 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

"bryant" wrote in message
m...
Lance Armstrong once told me that it would take maybe six months
to a year for him to rebuild his reputation after he admitted
lying to the world about his drug use.

All riders of child's toys are ******s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4fCTO44Ic

Thank you for the confirmation.

Thank you for showing your opinion is that of a sour old blowhard
with no love of life

Thank you for proving to me that you, as in all cyclists, are just plain
stupid.

Old February 23rd 15, 09:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,sac.politics,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.gossip.celebrities
Gunner Asch[_3_]

wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 16:02:01 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

"bryant" wrote in message
om...
Lance Armstrong once told me that it would take maybe six months
to a year for him to rebuild his reputation after he admitted
lying to the world about his drug use.

All riders of child's toys are ******s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4fCTO44Ic

Thank you for the confirmation.

Thank you for showing your opinion is that of a sour old blowhard
with no love of life

Thank you for proving to me that you, as in all cyclists, are just plain
stupid.

Cyclists? Which "cycle" do I ride? Hummm?

ROFLMAO!!...what a ****** you are turning out to be...

PJ O'Rourke
Old February 23rd 15, 10:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,sac.politics,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mr Pounder

wrote:

"bryant" wrote in message
news:ae730a0c67082dfd974d78f354b00052@dizum. com...
Lance Armstrong once told me that it would take maybe six months
to a year for him to rebuild his reputation after he admitted
lying to the world about his drug use.

All riders of child's toys are ******s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4fCTO44Ic

Thank you for the confirmation.

Thank you for showing your opinion is that of a sour old blowhard
with no love of life

Thank you for proving to me that you, as in all cyclists, are just plain
stupid.

Cyclists? Which "cycle" do I ride? Hummm?

ROFLMAO!!...what a ****** you are turning out to be...

There are two types of people that post to a cycling group. ****** cyclists
and those that try to cure them.
You are the ****** cyclist, I am your cure.
You don't come across as being very bright.
Are you very bright?
[ ]

Old February 23rd 15, 11:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,sac.politics,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.gossip.celebrities
Gunner Asch[_3_]

wrote:

"bryant" wrote in message
news:ae730a0c67082dfd974d78f354b00052@dizum .com...
Lance Armstrong once told me that it would take maybe six months
to a year for him to rebuild his reputation after he admitted
lying to the world about his drug use.

All riders of child's toys are ******s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4fCTO44Ic

Thank you for the confirmation.

Thank you for showing your opinion is that of a sour old blowhard
with no love of life

Thank you for proving to me that you, as in all cyclists, are just plain
stupid.

Cyclists? Which "cycle" do I ride? Hummm?

ROFLMAO!!...what a ****** you are turning out to be...

There are two types of people that post to a cycling group. ****** cyclists
and those that try to cure them.
You are the ****** cyclist, I am your cure.

You are a mental case with delusions of grandure. Probably vote Green
dont you?

You don't come across as being very bright.
Are you very bright?

Smarter than you by an order of magnitude. Ever built a bike from raw
stock?
I have. Both motorcycles and a bicycle. Well to be fair...I dont
know what happened tothe bicycle. I traded it off to a transexual from
the Bay area who wanted to use it while wearing a bikini and
accosting men.

Say...you dont ride a clone of a StingRay built out of stainless steel
tubing...do you? Geeze..that would make you about 80 yrs old by now.

Dude...wear an overcoat or something...geeze!!! Thats got to be a
grim sight....brrrrrrrr....

[ ]

Odd..Im posting on rec.crafts.metalworking.

I take it then that you are one of the fluff heads posting from
alt.gossip.celebrities then?

Hummm?

"I am your cure"

Snicker...laugh...ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner, taking a break from fiberglassing the converted rudder on his
latest restoration.

PJ O'Rourke
Old March 4th 15, 09:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

wrote:

"bryant" wrote in message
[...]

I wonder...
Are you under the impression that anyone cares that you hate cyclists,
especially considering that you can't do anything about it but whine?