EU traitors' secretive deal to invite 50 million African workers intoEurope because we're not having enough babies

Old October 11th 08, 06:42 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.cycling
.[_5_]

Default EU traitors' secretive deal to invite 50 million African workers intoEurope because we're not having enough babies

MORE than 50 million African workers are to be invited to Europe in a
far-reaching secretive migration deal, the Daily Express can reveal
today.

A controversial taxpayer-funded “job centre” opened in Mali this week
is just the first step towards promoting “free movement of people in
Africa and the EU”. Brussels economists claim Britain and other EU
states will “need” 56 million immigrant workers between them by 2050
to make up for the “demographic decline” due to falling birth rates
and rising death rates across Europe.

The report, by the EU statistical agency Eurostat, warns that vast
numbers of migrants could be needed to meet the shortfall in two years
if Europe is to have a hope of funding the pension and health needs of
its growing elderly population. It states: “Countries with low
fertility rates could require a significant number of immigrants over
the coming dec*ades if they want to maintain the existing number of
people of working age.

“Having sufficient people of working age is vital for the economy and
for tax revenue.”  The report, by French MEP Francoise Castex, calls
for immigrants to be given legal rights and access to social welfare
provision such as benefits. Ms Castex said: “It is urgent that member
states have a calm approach to immigration. To say ‘yes’, we need
immigration … it is not a new development, we must accept it.” The
proposals include the creation of a “blue card” system, based on the
American green card, that provides full working and welfare rights.
Blue card holders would be entitled to move freely across the EU,
setting up home in any of the 27 member states.

Last night Sir Andrew Green, of Mig*rationWatchUK said: “Eng*land,
with Holland, is al*ready the most crowded country in Europe. “As it
is, we have to build the equivalent of seven cities the size of
Birmingham over 25 years for the immigrants the Government already
expects.  “Yet again the ‘one-size-fits-all’ policy of the EU produces
absurd results. These would be ridiculous proposals if they were
applied to the Britain. “The Government must ensure that these work
permits are not valid for the UK. “Higher levels of immigration are
the last thing we need with a recession approaching.”

And Shadow Home Sec*retary Dominic Grieve said: “When ministers are
talking tough about efforts to control immigration, they need to
provide a clear explanation that national policy is not being
undermined through the backdoor in Brussels.”  The UK Indepen*dence
Party leader Nigel Farage attacked the move as “an outrage”.. He said:
“The sooner Britain gets back control of immigration policy, the
better.”

The proposals – part of the Africa-EU Partnership signed in Portugal
last December – also warns of the negative effects of mass immigration
and calls for “better integration of African migrants”. It calls too
for a compassionate approach to the eight million illegal immigrants
already living in the EU. It states: “Irregular migrants must not be
treated like criminals. Many risk their lives seeking freedom or the
means of subsistence in Europe. As long as the EU has a higher
standard of living than those countries to its south and east, the
temptation to come will exist – especially if there are jobs to be
had.” The declaration calls on the EU to assist African governments to
set up migration information centres “to better manage labour mobility
bet*ween Africa and the EU”. The first was the job centre opened in
Bamako, capital of Mali, on Monday. Other centres are expected to open
soon in other west African states and later in north Africa.

Yesterday the Daily Express revealed that, in an apparent
contradiction of immigration policy, thousands of migrants – like
Kanoute Tieny from Mali – are being given up to £5,500 in grants by
the EU to return home to Africa. French president Nicolas Sarkozy
wants to implement an EU-wide immigration plan by the end of the year
when he stands down as head of the Council of the European Union. This
body implements policy proposed by the European Commission and
discussed by the European Parliament. French immigration minis*ter
Brice Hortefeux has represented all the 27 EU states, including
Britain, in a succession of whirlwind tours through west Africa to
help create a strategy.

Last night the Home Office said the UK had nothing to do with this EU
plan. A Border Agency spokesperson said the initiative is aimed at
promoting legal migration routes in the Schengen area of the EU which
the UK opted out of. The area includes most but not all member states.
“We therefore retain full control of our own borders and our asylum
system.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...orkers-into-EU

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...an-530659.html

V O T E B N P
Old October 11th 08, 07:03 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.cycling
Robin T Cox

.. wrote:

V O T E *B N P

Say no more ...
Old October 11th 08, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith

Default [ troll ] EU trait ****

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 23:01:29 +0100, Emil Tiades
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:03:47 GMT, Robin T Cox
wrote:

****

idiot

Many thanks - I would never have realised.

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
Some evidence shows that helmeted cyclists are more likely to hit

Old October 12th 08, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
_[_2_]

Default Don't feed the Troll - was [ troll ] EU trait ****

wrote:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:03:47 GMT, Robin T Cox
wrote:

****

idiot

And I'm a **** as well.

My Babies MuniAddict Unicycling 0 February 20th 08 04:35 AM
DEAL ON RETRO/PRO WEAR - I FOUND A GREAT DEAL! [email protected] Social Issues 1 June 5th 07 06:12 PM
Workers in CBD going for evening rides? Claes Australia 4 May 14th 05 08:01 AM
TB Increasing - Can infect co-workers - ANYONE Newsgroup Monitor Social Issues 1 February 16th 05 04:00 AM