Off Topic - I Am Waiting, Will Anyone Show Up?

Old March 1st 11, 12:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Off Topic - I Am Waiting, Will Anyone Show Up?

Ignore, unless you are you know who, or just want to debate for the sake
of either Argument or Abuse.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old March 1st 11, 10:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Jym Dyer

=x= Putting the "iresome" in "tiresome".
s.t.h.u.g.,
_Jym_
Old March 1st 11, 01:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/1/2011 3:26 AM, Jym Dyer wrote:
=x= Putting the "iresome" in "tiresome".
s.t.h.u.g.,
_Jym_

Setting follow-up to "alt.shut.the.hell.up.geek" is indeed tiresome.

Old March 1st 11, 01:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tºm Shermªn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...
Ignore, unless you are you know who, or just want to debate for the sake
of either Argument or Abuse.

Whose ass needs kicking now besides Rod Speed's. My foot is getting sore.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 1st 11, 01:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/1/2011 6:39 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�n� " wrote in
message ...
Ignore, unless you are you know who, or just want to debate for the sake
of either Argument or Abuse.

Whose ass needs kicking now besides Rod Speed's. My foot is getting sore.

I have/had three goals:

1. Provide entertainment to Ed Dolan and the various kooks that hang out
here, since this group is effectively dead to its original purpose.

2. Annoy the politically correct.

3. Settle an argument someone wanted to have with me in an inappropriate
place. He suggested a private chat, and I told him that I was not
interested in the discussion, unless it was in an non-moderated forum
that is archived by Google. So far no response.

Old March 1st 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/1/2011 6:39 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?n? " wrote in
message ...
Ignore, unless you are you know who, or just want to debate for the sake
of either Argument or Abuse.

Whose ass needs kicking now besides Rod Speed's. My foot is getting sore.

I have/had three goals:

1. Provide entertainment to Ed Dolan and the various kooks that hang out
here, since this group is effectively dead to its original purpose.

Yes, I agree. Mr. Vandeman never went for the jugular like I do. He seemed
to know how to string everyone along like forever.

2. Annoy the politically correct.

You can't mean me since all I have ever wanted to do was to drop atom bombs
on the heads of all the Muslim Arabs and the Muslim Persians. The Iranian
plateau rightly belongs to the Medes.

3. Settle an argument someone wanted to have with me in an inappropriate
place. He suggested a private chat, and I told him that I was not
interested in the discussion, unless it was in an [a] non-moderated forum
that is archived by Google. So far no response.

Rightly so! Whatever happens on Usenet stays on Usenet. Otherwise, all is
chaos and the planets will spin out of their orbits.

Old March 2nd 11, 01:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/1/2011 12:18 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/1/2011 6:39 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?n? " wrote in
message ...
Ignore, unless you are you know who, or just want to debate for the sake
of either Argument or Abuse.

Whose ass needs kicking now besides Rod Speed's. My foot is getting sore.

I have/had three goals:

1. Provide entertainment to Ed Dolan and the various kooks that hang out
here, since this group is effectively dead to its original purpose.

Yes, I agree. Mr. Vandeman never went for the jugular like I do. He seemed
to know how to string everyone along like forever.

2. Annoy the politically correct.

I was thinking of someone who has been called a "moran" (sic).

You can't mean me since all I have ever wanted to do was to drop atom bombs
on the heads of all the Muslim Arabs and the Muslim Persians. The Iranian
plateau rightly belongs to the Medes.

Oh Ed, we know you are only trying to provoke.

The person I hope will show up advocates worldwide genocide of Muslims.

3. Settle an argument someone wanted to have with me in an inappropriate
place. He suggested a private chat, and I told him that I was not
interested in the discussion, unless it was in an [a] non-moderated forum
that is archived by Google. So far no response.

Rightly so! Whatever happens on Usenet stays on Usenet. Otherwise, all is
chaos and the planets will spin out of their orbits.

I think he may be afraid of having his advocacy of genocide hurt future
business opportunities, so that may be why he will not argue with me in
public.

Old March 2nd 11, 01:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/1/2011 12:18 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
You can't mean me since all I have ever wanted to do was to drop atom
bombs
on the heads of all the Muslim Arabs and the Muslim Persians. The Iranian
plateau rightly belongs to the Medes.

Oh Ed, we know you are only trying to provoke.

The person I hope will show up advocates worldwide genocide of Muslims.

A kindred spirit?

3. Settle an argument someone wanted to have with me in an inappropriate
place. He suggested a private chat, and I told him that I was not
interested in the discussion, unless it was in an [a] non-moderated
forum
that is archived by Google. So far no response.

Rightly so! Whatever happens on Usenet stays on Usenet. Otherwise, all is
chaos and the planets will spin out of their orbits.

I think he may be afraid of having his advocacy of genocide hurt future
business opportunities, so that may be why he will not argue with me in
public.

I will admit I would never be so forthright in my opinions if I still had to
get along in the world. But when you have one foot in the grave, you do not
give a damn about what anyone thinks of you. Like all Great Souls, I shall
shortly belong to the ages.

Old March 2nd 11, 01:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/1/2011 6:48 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/1/2011 12:18 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
You can't mean me since all I have ever wanted to do was to drop atom
bombs
on the heads of all the Muslim Arabs and the Muslim Persians. The Iranian
plateau rightly belongs to the Medes.

Oh Ed, we know you are only trying to provoke.

The person I hope will show up advocates worldwide genocide of Muslims.

A kindred spirit?
[...]

Gnaw [1], we know you do not really mean it.

[1] An Advagadroism.

Old March 4th 11, 08:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Jym Dyer

=x= Putting the "iresome" in "tiresome".
Setting follow-up to "alt.shut.the.hell.up.geek" is
indeed tiresome.

=v= Such dazzling repartee! Tom Sherman is what Rev.
Spooner would call a shining wit. I defer, or course,
to his obviously superior grasp on the tiresome.
_Jym_