Greg LeMond on OLN - Tuesday "Fearless"

Old October 31st 04, 10:49 PM
Badger_South

Default Greg LeMond on OLN - Tuesday "Fearless"

Fearless

Outdoor Life Network Nov 02 09:00pm
Special/Sports, 60 Mins.
"Greg Lemond - Cycling", Episode #3.
Cycling and Greg Lemond.

Original Airdate: October 12, 2004.

Old November 1st 04, 12:19 AM
Jeff Starr

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:49:42 -0500, Badger_South
wrote:

Fearless

Outdoor Life Network Nov 02 09:00pm
Special/Sports, 60 Mins.
"Greg Lemond - Cycling", Episode #3.
Cycling and Greg Lemond.

Original Airdate: October 12, 2004.

Hi, speaking of Greg LeMond, does anyone know if he has ever lived in
Wisconsin?

The reason I ask, an old duffer, on a old beat up 10-speed w/suicide
levers, pulled up next to me at a stop light. I had passed him a half
a block before. Anyway, he sees my LeMond Tourmalet and asks if it is
Greg LeMond. He then claimed that he knew him, from somewhere up north
on or near a Spider Lake.He said he was doing training rides, in that
area. It's possible, I had just never heard of him living in my state.
The guy was a bit odd, so he may have been mistaken or just trying to
impress me. He may have seen the "Greg LeMond" signature, on the top
tube.

I did a search on LeMond, but didn't find any reference to Wisconsin.

Life is Good!
Jeff
Old November 1st 04, 01:14 AM
Hunrobe

wrote in part:

Hi, speaking of Greg LeMond, does anyone know if he has ever lived in
Wisconsin?

He grew up in California and Nevada but his wife is from LaCrosse, WI and he
used to ride in that area on occasion.

Regards,
Bob Hunt