Ezechiel

Old October 24th 04, 03:56 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Muttley wrote:
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:36:43 -0500, "Mike Kruger"
wrote:

Things about Ezekiel

I wonder how many people pronounce it rather as Es-ee-key-al

and how many rather like Es-ek-aye-al

The coyotes will get you for that.

Bill "GIMME BACK MY CAT!!!" S.

Old October 24th 04, 05:31 PM
the black rose

wrote:

Things about Ezekiel

I wonder how many people pronounce it rather as Es-ee-key-al

and how many rather like Es-ek-aye-al

The coyotes will get you for that.

Bill "GIMME BACK MY CAT!!!" S.

Tsk, Bill. Cats walk all over everything... kitchen
counters, for example. YUCK.

-km

--
Only cowards fight kids -- unidentified Moscow protester

proud to be owned by a yorkie
Old October 24th 04, 11:13 PM
Pat

: Tsk, Bill. Cats walk all over everything... kitchen
: counters, for example. YUCK.
:
:
: The only time a cat belongs on a kitchen counter is when the kitchen is in
: Chinese restaurant. Yum.
:
: Regards,
: Bob Hunt

Hah! Made me smile!

Pat in TX

Old October 25th 04, 03:29 AM
Badger_South

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:31:00 GMT, the black rose
wrote:

You sure about that?

Cats are technically predators. Wouldn't that make them
kinda gamey?

Besides. I'm so allergic to cats that if they lick me I get
a big red welt from the saliva. I doubt I could safely eat one.

-km

You related to ALF?

-B
g,d&r

Old October 25th 04, 07:10 PM
the black rose

wrote:

You sure about that?

Cats are technically predators. Wouldn't that make them
kinda gamey?

Besides. I'm so allergic to cats that if they lick me I get
a big red welt from the saliva. I doubt I could safely eat one.

-km

You related to ALF?

-B
g,d&r

"The only good cat is a stir-fried cat."

:-D

-km

Old October 25th 04, 08:00 PM
Jym Dyer

=v= I'm not sure why this was posted to rec.bicycles.misc
(and I don't really need to know -- really, don't bother),
but I might be able to drag it back on-topic with this
following passage from Ezekiel:

"And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them:
and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the
wheels were lifted up. Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they
went, and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the
spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. When those
went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when
those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up
over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in
the wheels."

=v= Any questions? If so, consult the Madonna del Ghisallo:

http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/mary0004.htm

_Jym_
Old November 9th 04, 09:30 PM
Dane Jackson

the black rose wrote:
Hunrobe wrote:

The only time a cat belongs on a kitchen counter is when the kitchen is in a
Chinese restaurant. Yum.

You sure about that?

Cats are technically predators. Wouldn't that make them
kinda gamey?

From what I understand, you're right cats taste somewhat bad.

I was talking to my wife's grandfather about this subject, I can't
remember how it started. But I commented that lots of people ate dog
and all sorts of everything else (even rat - http://tinyurl.com/4cn6d).
But pretty much nobody eats cats.

He was talking about being in northern Africa during WWII. He was on
guard duty with some allied soldiers (Arab - he wasn't more specific)
and they offered some him some stew. He said it was good, but he wanted
to know what was in it. The other soldier picked up a cat head that was
lying near the cookpot. He said he declined any more stew.

Besides. I'm so allergic to cats that if they lick me I get
a big red welt from the saliva. I doubt I could safely eat one.

The allergens are almost certainly exclusive to the fur/dander and
saliva. I doubt cooked cat meat would bother you. Your homework
assignment is to go test this out. For extra credit post the recipe
you use.

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
"We are shut up in schools and college recitation rooms for