Campy Rear Derailleurs

Old January 30th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Guy F. Anderson Sr.

Default Campy Rear Derailleurs

I need to replace the rear derailleur on my Campy Ergo 7-speed system.
I have a 2003 Chorus 10-speed derailleur. Will it work,
or do I need to pop for a 7 or 8-speed derailleur?

Thanks

Guy A
Ripley, TN
Old January 30th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com is offline
Banned

On Jan 29, 4:34 pm, Guy F. Anderson Sr. wrote:
I need to replace the rear derailleur on my Campy Ergo 7-speed system.
I have a 2003 Chorus 10-speed derailleur. Will it work,
or do I need to pop for a 7 or 8-speed derailleur?

Thanks

Guy A
Ripley, TN

Sure, just install, go ride. Use an 8s chain, no need to do anything
tom the pulleys.

Old January 30th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Paul Kopit

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:34:50 -0600, Guy F. Anderson Sr.
wrote:

I need to replace the rear derailleur on my Campy Ergo 7-speed system.
I have a 2003 Chorus 10-speed derailleur. Will it work,
or do I need to pop for a 7 or 8-speed derailleur?

You don't need to pop for a 7/8 speed rear derailleur in because there
is only a mino difference in the amount of movement from the older
models to current models
http://www.ctc.org.uk/DesktopDefault.aspx?TabID=3946. I'll sell you
an 8sp Record rear derailleur in excellent condition for your Chorus
10 rear derailleur and give you some cash too.

Rear Derailleurs Guy F. Anderson Sr. Techniques 3 January 30th 07 09:05 AM
Rear Derailleurs Great Eastern UK 15 January 15th 07 07:50 PM
Campy rear derailleurs excessive dish and Ergo speed changes to freewheel/cassette ddog Techniques 20 January 14th 07 05:31 PM
campy derailleurs Mick Australia 9 December 11th 04 02:42 AM
DA Rear Derailleurs Eric Lambi Techniques 13 February 13th 04 09:32 PM