Cambridge, UK - Trials rider spotted

Old May 31st 08, 12:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Default Cambridge, UK - Trials rider spotted

Did he have like a backpack on his back as well?

There was a guy at the skatepark in colchester sometime last year that
just happened to be there at the same time as me and a few others on
unis, and he said he was from cambridge, and wanted to get into trials,
and was going to upgrade the uni he had (it was bad...). He looked a bit
like a busker as he played the harmonica, and he had some devilsticks
and juggling balls - this is why I say did he have a backpack.

I told him to make an account on the forums like I tell all people to
when I meet them, but they never do

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

Old June 1st 08, 10:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
norry

jamessd wrote:
Did he have like a backpack on his back as well?

There was a guy at the skatepark in colchester sometime last year that
just happened to be there at the same time as me and a few others on
unis, and he said he was from cambridge, and wanted to get into trials,
and was going to upgrade the uni he had (it was bad...). He looked a bit
like a busker as he played the harmonica, and he had some devilsticks
and juggling balls - this is why I say did he have a backpack.

I told him to make an account on the forums like I tell all people to
when I meet them, but they never do

Not sure to be honest.

--
norry