Cyclist killed in freak accident....

Old August 19th 03, 11:51 PM
Tony Raven

Default Cyclist killed in freak accident....

In ,
Just zis Guy, you know? typed:

It is considered possible that some people who have never boxed might
at some stage in their early teens have ridden into the back of a
parked car when studying, say, the curious bulge developing in the
front tyre.

At that age the curious bulges I studied weren't in the front tyre

Tony

--
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
Mark Twain

Old August 20th 03, 09:01 AM
marc

Tony Raven wrote:

It is considered possible that some people who have never boxed might
at some stage in their early teens have ridden into the back of a
parked car when studying, say, the curious bulge developing in the
front tyre.

At that age the curious bulges I studied weren't in the front tyre

Surely the bulges you were studying, you were curious about, rather than
being curious in themselves?

--
Marc
Stickers,decals,membership,cards, T shirts, signs etc
Old August 20th 03, 11:54 PM
James Hodson

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:54:56 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

It is considered possible that some people who have never boxed might
at some stage in their early teens have ridden into the back of a
parked car when studying, say, the curious bulge developing in the
front tyre.

Back of a police car when aged 16. Neither coppers nor bulges were
present.

James

--
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/Larrau.jpg
Old August 21st 03, 10:48 AM
Stevie D

Tony Raven wrote:

At that age the curious bulges I studied weren't in the front tyre

Although rubber was often involved...

--
Stevie D
\\\\\ ///// Bringing dating agencies to the
Old August 21st 03, 11:00 AM
Tony Raven

In ,
Stevie D typed:
Tony Raven wrote:

At that age the curious bulges I studied weren't in the front tyre

Although rubber was often involved...

I was too young and innocent in those days to know about such matters.....

Tony