Andre Jute FAQ

Old May 23rd 09, 05:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

Default Andre Jute FAQ

In article ,
RonSonic wrote:

On Fri, 22 May 2009 08:28:04 -0400, Still Just Me
wrote:

On Thu, 21 May 2009 20:16:31 -0700, jim beam wrote:

er, i'm not lazy at all - you're just too dim to understand.

I understand just fine. There's a very a limited number of reasons
someone would consistently not use the shift key:

1. Too lazy
2. Too stupid

Take your pick.

3. Indifference to legibility and convenience of readers.
4. Affectation
5. e.e. cummings

E.E. Cummings capitalized proper names (except his own).

--
Michael Press
Old May 23rd 09, 05:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

wrote:

On Thu, 21 May 2009 20:16:31 -0700, jim beam wrote:

er, i'm not lazy at all - you're just too dim to understand.
I understand just fine. There's a very a limited number of reasons
someone would consistently not use the shift key:

1. Too lazy
2. Too stupid

Take your pick.

3. Indifference to legibility and convenience of readers.
4. Affectation
5. e.e. cummings

No. 5 is more applicable to gene daniels than "jim beam".

No. E.E. Cummings capitalized proper names,
whereas Gene Daniels does not.

--
Michael Press
Old May 23rd 09, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Hank Wirtz

wrote:

On Thu, 21 May 2009 20:16:31 -0700, jim beam wrote:

er, i'm not lazy at all - you're just too dim to understand.
I understand just fine. There's a very a limited number of reasons
someone would consistently not use the shift key:

1. Too lazy
2. Too stupid

Take your pick.

3. Indifference to legibility and convenience of readers.
4. Affectation
5. e.e. cummings

6. c.l.i. capability

So you're usenetting from an Apple ][+ that has no shift key?
Old May 23rd 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jim beam[_5_]

wrote:
On Thu, 21 May 2009 20:16:31 -0700, jim beam wrote:
er, i'm not lazy at all - you're just too dim to understand.
I understand just fine. There's a very a limited number of reasons
someone would consistently not use the shift key:
1. Too lazy
2. Too stupid
Take your pick.
3. Indifference to legibility and convenience of readers.
4. Affectation
5. e.e. cummings

6. c.l.i. capability

So you're usenetting from an Apple ][+ that has no shift key?

yes. no. oh well, i should probably confess - it's called "retard
baiting". sick, i know, but i just love it when they can't help
themselves. go ahead and report me to the s.p.c.a. - it's cruel to bait
dumb animals.
Old May 23rd 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jim beam[_5_]

Still Just Me wrote:
On Fri, 22 May 2009 06:21:48 -0700, jim beam wrote:

Still Just Me wrote:
On Thu, 21 May 2009 20:16:31 -0700, jim beam wrote:

er, i'm not lazy at all - you're just too dim to understand.
I understand just fine. There's a very a limited number of reasons
someone would consistently not use the shift key:

1. Too lazy
2. Too stupid

Take your pick.

er, no. it's been explained, by others, not just me. but apparently
you're either too stupid or too dishonest to go there.

Please explain clearly why you can't use a shift key other than
laziness or stupidity. Unless the excuse includes loss of one arm due
to an accident involving a rotating camshaft you did not expect to
find in a two cycle diesel, it doesn't count.

now you stand by your word and go ahead and send me your money - i'll
show you what i do with it.

Post your address and I will renew the call for the keyboard
collection and forward it to you. We can't send money to an anonymous
poster.

hey, dip****, have you any clue what happens to big, dumb, slow moving
fish when they're too busy chowing chum to notice a gaffe being lowered
into the water?
Old May 24th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jim beam[_5_]

Still Just Me wrote:

Still Just Me wrote:
[...]

Sorry, but this thread has been settled.

in your tiny mind? not much room for honesty in that microscopic space,
is there!!!

You are obviously both lazy
and stupid.

whatever you say dude! integrity is your watchword!

Old May 24th 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jim beam[_5_]

Still Just Me wrote:
[...]

not very honest with yourself are you!

You are obviously both lazy
and stupid.

whatever you say dude! we can trust your word based on your proven
integrity!
Old May 24th 09, 02:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jim beam[_5_]

Still Just Me wrote:

Still Just Me wrote:
[...]

Pardon me You're questioning my integrity?

yes. or i'm pointing out that you're delusional.

It's uncompromised -
although I can't see how pointing out your self admitted laziness and
stupidity is related in any way.

people who resort to suggestio falsi have uncompromised integrity?
dude, you have a problem.