Armstrong surprise drug test!

Old July 1st 05, 10:04 PM
Claudius Vitalis

Default Armstrong surprise drug test!

Anyone know what happened on this surprise drug test that Lance had to
take today? I saw the link on the drudgereport.com, but so many people were
hitting the page I couldn't get it. Sounds serious,................maybe
over before it begins. Wonder if Greg was there, when they confronted
Lance.

Old July 1st 05, 10:06 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Claudius Vitalis wrote:
Anyone know what happened on this surprise drug test that Lance had to
take today? I saw the link on the drudgereport.com, but so many people were
hitting the page I couldn't get it. Sounds serious,................maybe
over before it begins. Wonder if Greg was there, when they confronted
Lance.

Dumbass -

You've got your head up your ass.

Go read cyclingnews.com for cycling news, not the goddamm Drudge
Report.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old July 1st 05, 10:11 PM
DepartFictif

Some urine tests were done on the spot. Blood was also taken, so that
will take a while to get tested. Chances are we wouldn't know the
results for a while.. probably after the Tour... But I'm sure it's
fine. Sounds like LA in financially involved with the UCI Vampires, I'm
sure he'll be "clean" regardless.

Old July 1st 05, 10:26 PM
B. Lafferty

"DepartFictif" wrote in message
oups.com...
Some urine tests were done on the spot. Blood was also taken, so that
will take a while to get tested. Chances are we wouldn't know the
results for a while.. probably after the Tour... But I'm sure it's
fine. Sounds like LA in financially involved with the UCI Vampires, I'm
sure he'll be "clean" regardless.

It may well amount to nothing, but this is not about the UCI Vampires. The
test was ordered by the French Ministry for Youth and Sport and the test
will be done at the top French anti-doping lab. Nice too that they waited
until after the pre-Tour physicals to call Armstrong's number.

Old July 1st 05, 11:01 PM
DepartFictif

The insinuation was that LA would get himself cleared. He has his
fingers in enough pies. The tests were in fact done by the Ministere
de la Jeuness et des Sport, which is that body that undertakes testing
for all events up to and including the lower UCI events (ie 1.6 (2.6)),
but also often does the other testing, under the guidelines and control
of the UCI.

Old July 1st 05, 11:13 PM
Stewart Fleming

B. Lafferty wrote:
It may well amount to nothing, but this is not about the UCI Vampires. The
test was ordered by the French Ministry for Youth and Sport and the test
will be done at the top French anti-doping lab. Nice too that they waited
until after the pre-Tour physicals to call Armstrong's number.

I would guess that the Ministry does not expect to find any positive
result from this test. I would be surprised if they find anything, even
if they use it as a benchmark to compare subsequent blood tests taken
during this Tour.
Old July 1st 05, 11:17 PM
k.papai

It's b.s. posts like this that force good people to take hiatus from
RBR in July. Not that I will (sorry).

Old July 2nd 05, 01:22 AM
OMC

k.papai wrote:
It's b.s. posts like this that force good people to take hiatus from
RBR in July. Not that I will (sorry).

Ken,

I'm afraid the "July" freak storm hasn't even begun yet.......
just wait until all the expert wanna-be team directors start their
daily review of what Ulrich should of done, Basso could of did this..
if he had done this differently.....etc.
Total horse **** from people that make an appearance once a year.
Proves why they will never be granted lifetime status as a RBR elite
member......like me !

"OMC"

Old July 2nd 05, 02:44 AM

Also nice to see that the "random" drug test include exactly one
athlete.

Old July 2nd 05, 02:50 AM
Bill C

OMC wrote:
k.papai wrote:
It's b.s. posts like this that force good people to take hiatus from
RBR in July. Not that I will (sorry).

Ken,

I'm afraid the "July" freak storm hasn't even begun yet.......
just wait until all the expert wanna-be team directors start their
daily review of what Ulrich should of done, Basso could of did this..
if he had done this differently.....etc.
Total horse **** from people that make an appearance once a year.
Proves why they will never be granted lifetime status as a RBR elite
member......like me !

"OMC"

Let's see you're a cranky SOB, that's in your favor, but you actually
know what your talking about so that pretty much DQs you from the
sweepstakes. The keys are to be a complete ass, be 100% sure of
yourself, and to have no clue.
How about we pick a "God of the Tour" at the end of the month for the
biggest and best DA of the month? Should make for some good talk.
Bill C