TdF Official History DVD

Old July 19th 07, 05:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SteveA[_48_]

Default TdF Official History DVD

I have just walked back to my office after a meeting in the city and I
had a look in a newsagent I don't normally set foot in.

I picked up a copy of the CycleSport (UK) 2007 Race Guide. It included
a DVD "Le Tour de France, The Official History 1903-2006".

I bought it. $19.95. For the DVD mainly, as I already have the Ride
TdF guide.

Intro by Sean Kelly. Narrated by David Duffield. 130 minutes long.
Rated 'PG' for "Mild themes, Infrequent mild coarse language'. (Looks
like the Pommy classification was 'E' for exempt from classification
but the Aussie censors put a PG sticker on it.

The packaging says the DVD normally sells for £12.99

I'll probably get to watch it tonight at home.

SteveA

--
SteveA

It's official Jim Racing 3 October 3rd 06 08:47 AM
It's official small change Mountain Biking 12 April 14th 06 02:15 AM
It is official... Carla A-G Mountain Biking 3 August 6th 05 09:07 PM
They're in - Official [email protected] Racing 7 September 12th 04 08:23 AM
It's Official... Ronaldo Jeremiah Racing 6 July 31st 03 09:28 PM