UUU website redeisgn

Old November 26th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

Default UUU website redeisgn

delcypher;1138502 wrote:
1. Does the page render correctly in everyone's browser (and the links
in the link box work)?

Looks good to me in FF3.0.4, although I think "Unicyclists" in the name
of the organisation should start with a capital "U".

2. Does the layout seem logical, i.e. the organisation of the drop down
menu and the 3 left hand side boxes (Links, News, Events)?

Yes.

Did you know that neither Google nor Babel Fish gives the option to
translate a web page from Latin?

--
Danny Colyer

'http://www.redpedals.co.uk' (http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/)
"I don't think proofreading is adequate. All posts should be waxed and
buffed. Then they should wear little tuxedos." - Greg Harper on usenet
Old November 26th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
delcypher

Ok I've capitalised the U in the UUU banner for you Danny.

quote]

Did you know that neither Google nor Babel Fish gives the option to
translate a web page from Latin?

LOL no they probably wouldn't, it's "Lorem Ipsum" the traditional filler
text (which is in latin, well spotted) . Have a look at
http://www.lipsum.com/ if you're interested.

Good to know it's rendering good for people so far

--
delcypher

Road, Muni, & Trials- My first video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeUyz9mfwI8
Old November 27th 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
paul royle

Looks really good. I like it.

Layout seems logical to me. I like the colour scheme.

I'll reply to your content email later.

Thanks for all the work so far!

Paul

--
paul royle
Old November 28th 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

That looks much better than the first run.

--
captainkrunk61

"for people who believe there is no God, they sure do like to talk about
God, complain about God, fight for a God they dont believe is there.
Seems to me, they are stressing out far more than most religious
believers."
--Jerrick

'unicoreok.com' (http://unicoreok.com)