BUC Registration OPEN!

Old September 14th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

Default BUC Registration OPEN!

'*15th British Unicycle Convention
Dorset, 3-5th October 2008
*' (http://www.unicycle.org.uk/buc15)

Registration will be open untill September 26th, after which
the prices will go up.

Prices are for the full weekend, from Friday to Sunday afternoon.

Tshirts will look like this and must be pre-ordered.

'CLICK HERE TO REGISTER' (http://www.unicycle.org.uk/buc15)

[image: http://mrawa.co.uk/uni/shirt2.png]

--
annaats

Anna.
Southampton Unicycle Hockey Club - Sundays at 4!

It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.
Be who you are and say what you feel, as those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind.
Old September 15th 08, 10:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

Just to let you know, we now have the final tshirt design, which you can
see above, apoogies to all those people got in here early and saw the
older design. Hope you like it!

Old September 15th 08, 11:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicus

Just a couple of questions;

- Is the camping for tents and vans?

- What's the site arrival time on Friday and leaving time on Sunday?

Cheers

--
unicus

'Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Photos-from-unicus)
'Videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus)
Old September 15th 08, 11:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

Right, I'm registered. See you all there. No marathon race?... I'm
itching to do another one after I did better than I expected at
unicon!

Rob

BTW, what's the significance of the penguin?

--
rob.northcott
Old September 15th 08, 12:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Cute t shirts.

I'm in the process of registering.

--
cathwood

Cathy
Old September 15th 08, 01:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

Camping price is for tents at present, I can find out the details for
vans shortly and let you know, there is space for both.

The earlier you arrive on site on Friday the more fun you can have
helping us set up but seriously, there should be some activities on
the friday afternoon, it's up to you when you come really.

I'm sure we could work out a marathon route if you would like! The area
is great for muni and outdoor riding.

Penguin = Southampton Penguins are organising it - and it's a pretty
cool penguin in my opinion...!

Keep the questions coming!

Anna.

Old September 15th 08, 03:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kristian

I'm thinking of going this year. Is it posible to post a list of those
registered on the webpage?

And how do i get there easy from London?

--
kristian

www.frb-uni.dk
Old September 15th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lsd

kristian wrote:
And how do i get there easy from London?

The nearest railway station would appear to be Wareham, about 3 miles
away. There are direct trains from London Waterloo but I don't know how
often so you may have to change at Poole.

--
lsd
Old September 15th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

kristian wrote:
I'm thinking of going this year. Is it posible to post a list of those
registered on the webpage?

And how do i get there easy from London?

Hey Kristian, it would be good to see you the direct trains go from
Waterloo, I think they're every half hour and take around 2 hours. I
would offer a lift but I think I've got a full car already.
Mike

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
Old September 15th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

The local train station is Holton Heath, trains from Waterloo call here
on their way to Weymouth so its a really easy journey. It is less than
a mile from the venue so you can let us know when you might arrive and
we can come and pick you up. If you want to use another station you
will be able to change somewhere. Try ww.nationalrail.co.uk to find the
information. It would be great to see you there. As for a list of who's
going it won't be possible to put up a list on the website, but we can
see about having one on here if people who are coming post to let
others know.