Reinforcement Man Strikes Again! (new seat reinforcement!)

Old July 7th 05, 03:09 AM
Fuego

Default Reinforcement Man Strikes Again! (new seat reinforcement!)

Well after the 'Breakage' (http://tinyurl.com/8j3yd) of my first seat
'reinforcement' (http://tinyurl.com/c3qzh) , I decided to make a new one
for my MUni. this time I used a design that was based on pictures I saw
here on the site. one is by , and was posted in the
second link, and I don't remember where the other one was. Anyway, this
is a test. it's made out of sheet metal, so it was really easy to make.
However, I'm not sure as to how strong it will be. Hard riding will tell
about that.

--
Fuego - A Cult of Unicyclists

If u could've aborted president bush using medicinal marijuana grown by
a gay guy with a feeding-tube who was on death row, wade u?
-GILD

"Get off my Property before you sue me!"
-Morons everywhere.

'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983