White Industries ENO

Old May 20th 04, 03:03 PM
supabonbon

Default White Industries ENO

Cyclingnews review:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?..._eccentric_hub

/s
Old May 20th 04, 04:32 PM
Craig Brossman

supabonbon wrote:

Cyclingnews review:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?..._eccentric_hub

/s

Good article, thanks for posting! I'm still in the process of trying to
build up a SS and have been considering this, but since I do not have a
uber-light, uber-nice frame to do it with, I think I will stick with a
chain tensioner. But which one offers a good value, functional but
relatively inexpensive? Anyone?

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
(remove ".nospam" to reply)

Old May 20th 04, 05:01 PM
Carla A-G

"Craig Brossman" wrote in message
supabonbon wrote:

Cyclingnews review:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?..._eccentric_hub

/s

Good article, thanks for posting! I'm still in the process of trying to
build up a SS and have been considering this, but since I do not have a
uber-light, uber-nice frame to do it with, I think I will stick with a
chain tensioner. But which one offers a good value, functional but
relatively inexpensive? Anyone?

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
(remove ".nospam" to reply)

I use an ENO 18T freewheel on my SS. What a pleasure it is to ride the bike,
no hopping or skipping from the rear end of the bike. I got rid of the
Shimano because it kept skipping and causing me to miss pedal strokes. White
Industries definitely makes high quality products. A little on the pricey
side but well worth it.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old May 20th 04, 05:24 PM
MattB

supabonbon wrote:
Cyclingnews review:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?..._eccentric_hub

/s

Cool. Thanks for sharing. I was on the verge of buying one of these last
year to build up my old S-Works M4 hardtail into an SS. But the price was a
little high for me (since I was only planning on using one side). Then I
found my 1x1 for cheap all built up with nice stuff and decided to go that
route and sell the old frame. Horizontal dropouts sure make it nice and easy
to get things set right, but the ENO looks like a great solution for the
right situation.

Matt