gap?

Old August 15th 05, 06:19 PM
forrestunifreak

Default gap?

James_Potter wrote:
*Your gap distance is the distance you can hop sideways. *

WRONG! I can gap twice as for forwards. Dan Heaton can too, apperently.

--
forrestunifreak - The buck stops here.

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.

it has been known to the state of california to cause warts, toe jam,
ring-around-the-collar, compulsive twitching, and in some severe cases,
' diaper rash.' (http://tinyurl.com/ct5lp)
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity, and
traces of peanuts.

Team YAMS member.....

Old August 15th 05, 08:26 PM
Fuego

forrestunifreak wrote:
*Dan Heaton can too, apperently. *

Apparently. OH man, what if there was a movie of somebody doing that
sidehopping?! I would do SOMETHING, but I"m not sure what... meh.

--
Fuego - A Cult of Unicyclists

If u could've aborted president bush using medicinal marijuana grown by
a gay guy with a feeding-tube who was on death row, wade u?
-GILD

"Get off my Property before you sue me!"
-Morons everywhere.

'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

Old August 15th 05, 09:04 PM
James_Potter

forrestunifreak wrote:
*WRONG! I can gap twice as for forwards. Dan Heaton can too,
apperently. *

OH, yeah, well what I meant was distancewise, not upward or
downwardwise. not necessarily sideways, but, yeah...same difference

Loosemoose wrote:
*I thought jumping or dropping 'to flat' meant having a horizontal
landing surface (like a road or pavement). jumping or dropping 'to
slope' is where you land on an angle like a hill or skate ramp. You
can drop further to slope than to flat since the force is distributed
downwards as well as sideways as you roll out of it.
Loose. *

oh, well, dropping to flat is doing a drop onto a flat landing surface,
yeah...but the way I've heard it used, gapping to flat means doing a gap
that's all in one single plane, no vertical difference. I think....

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!