WTB - Pair of Campy Record 9 Speed Down Tube Shifters

Old July 17th 03, 05:31 PM
Mike P

Default WTB - Pair of Campy Record 9 Speed Down Tube Shifters

Hi All,

If anyone has a set of these levers for sale, preferably in new or
lightly used condition, please post a message with a method that I can
contact you.

If Peter from Vecchios is reading this, I do know that Euro Asia
carries them, but their prices are extortion to say the least!

Regards,

Mike P

Old July 18th 03, 01:22 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

jommy- If anyone has a set of these levers for sale, preferably in new or
lightly used condition, please post a message with a method that I can
contact you.

If Peter from Vecchios is reading this, I do know that Euro Asia
carries them, but their prices are extortion to say the least! BRBR

When ya can't find them, give me a call...

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old July 19th 03, 08:40 AM
esm60825

I have one pair new in box, guess it's a 9 speed (box is blue / grey and
printed material show 04-96).
This is the last pair I have (among probably a dozen) and sadly there
are missing parts: the inner mechanism and tightening bolt of the left
lever.
$12 shipping included from France 1st class, payment by paypal.
If interested write to:
(remove the block letters)

Old July 19th 03, 01:27 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

ersmith- I have one pair new in box, guess it's a 9 speed (box is blue / grey
and
printed material show 04-96). BRBR

If that's a date, then it's 8s...just for info-

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302