bedford trials

Old February 21st 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni4life_13

Default bedford trials

has anyone bought a bedford trials recently? what price are they going
for these days? are they good / worth what you pay for? how do they
compare to the nimbus?

--
uni4life_13
uni4life_13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13726

Old February 21st 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Email Darren and talk to him, thats your best bet. He knows more about
the bedford trials than anyone else ever will. Plus the bedford trials
unis are basically just what he has around I think so although he
probably has the usual thing it is pretty much not that much different
from getting a custom trials uni for usualy cheaper than buying all of
the parts seperatly.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old February 21st 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muzzle

Bedford website: http://www.bedfordunicycles.ca/
Bedford pricelist: http://tinyurl.com/435hk

Trials unicycles from CA$200 - CA$975

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=muzzl3)
http://youtube.com/profile?user=muzzl3
my website: '!muzzle!' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr)
http://www.muzzle.co.nr
muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

Old February 21st 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

muzzle wrote:
Bedford website: http://www.bedfordunicycles.ca/
Bedford pricelist: http://tinyurl.com/435hk

Trials unicycles from CA$200 - CA$975

That is crazy out of date though, your best bet is to call or email
him.

I don't really know what he prefers but I tend to email him as I'm
usualy home at wierd hours.

Old February 21st 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniredneck

Sorry to thread jack, but is the website working yet?

--
uniredneck

"It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling
woman in a wide house." - Proverbs 21:9

"I believe in God like I believe in the sun rise. Not because I can see
it, but because I can see all that it touches." - C.S. Lewis
uniredneck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13931

Old February 21st 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

yeah it is.

And why doesnt bedford get a proper site done? like UDC? instead of an
outdated pdf file?

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old February 21st 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

brendan wrote:
yeah it is.

And why doesnt bedford get a proper site done? like UDC? instead of an
outdated pdf file?

He is getting a site done.

He won't be like Unicycle.com because he does all the work himself.

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old February 22nd 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Plus he isn't UDC, therefore he shouldn't have a website like them. They
have their style of things so what would be the point of him just doing
the same thing they do. If he did have a UDC style site then he
wouldn't be Bedford unicycles he would be UDC.ca.

Old February 22nd 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hecklar

He's saying, "Why doesn't Bedford get a proper website like UDC has
done", not that he wants Bedford to have the exact same site or style
as UDC. What, are you guys robots? A little understand would be
nice.

I agree, though, it would be cool for Bedford to get a site with
pictures and a 'Uni Builder' tool that allows you to build a uni and
see what it would cost. The ability to order directly online rather
than through a phone call or an email might be nice too, but first
things first.

--
hecklar
hecklar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6917

Old February 22nd 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

thanks hecklar.

first off it isnt that hard to build a nice site with a checkout and
all, like MDC and UDC have.... secondly i wasnt saying they should have
one like that, just a site which listed what he had in stock and a
simple order form....

I find it abit outdated to have just a pdf price list on a webpage.