Private Party Torker DX 24" on ebay

Old February 27th 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Private Party Torker DX 24" on ebay

Only "1 hour of use" on a 24" DX on ebay. $185. Looks like the latest
model but can't tell if there's a reinforcement ring on the seatpost
tube, so it might be the 2006 model. Still not bad. The $20 flat rate
shipping seems more than fair so this looks like a good deal if the bid
doesn't go much higher.

http://tinyurl.com/37ggvv

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Old February 27th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

MuniAddict wrote:
And what % of them break anyway? Can't be that many, and you'd probably
have to be pretty rough with it to break it.

Very few, this is one thing I've actually really been trying to tell
people for so long. I have both a trials and a muni DX, with
unreinforced frames and neither has had any problem. I've ridden them
both very hard for that past year and there is no sign of trouble.

--
Brian O.

'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.