Shin Guards?

Old November 18th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclepunk

Default Shin Guards?

ok,
heii,
lol first message proud XD,
any wayz, i need unicycle shin guards, bt not one's that go like over
the knee, just to cover the shin like, but i dont know where to get 'em
from!?!?!?!? so uhh, plzz post if u know of any where i cud get these
from XD,

owow, i can use smilies! XD whoop!

yeep!

lol thnxxx

--
unicyclepunk
Old November 18th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

Well, luckily I found an online translator for garglemesh and this is
what I found:

Okay
Hey!
Haha, this is my first message and I am proud!
Anyway, I need shin guards for riding my unicycle. However, not the
ones that cover the knee, just the ones that cover the shin. Where could
I buy them?
Please post if you know where I can buy them from!

Wow, I can use smilies! Yay!

[does not compute]yeep![/didn't compute]

Haha thank you!

lol anyway...

661 is a popular brand, and I would recommend 'their 4x4's'
(http://tinyurl.com/5qbt3y). I would recommend them even though they
protect your knees, but I would suggest that you get ones with knee
protection. If you are sure you don't want knee protection, 661's Veggie
Wraps would be good. I can't find them on their website, but they were
selling them not long ago. Another brand is Kris Holm, which are made
for unicycling specifically, but I have not tried them. They are called
'Percussions' (http://www.krisholm.com/khu/percussion). They also
protect your knees.

Hopefully this helps!

P.S. Welcome to the Forums! And thanks a lot for using the search
function and not creating a new thread about shinguards!

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
')-Crankflip-'O,
5th'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNVgwwHR9M)
Old November 18th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scoope

661 - Veggie Wrap available at a good price here

http://tinyurl.com/5ozu2j

--
scoope
Old November 18th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

Why was the bumped? its almost 7 years old.

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *
Old November 18th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

Because if he would have started a new thread he would have gotten a
hecklin'.
I commend thee, unicyclepunk. Most new users' first threads are
repeats.
There have been bigger bumps.

Old November 18th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

There deasnt need to be anything posted about it though, because there
are way more than one of these types of threads.

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *
Old November 19th 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

Hey,

KH leg armor should be available again everywhere by January 2009.
Will announce details about that soon.

Kris

--
danger_uni
Old November 20th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

SHAY_CAM;1133327 wrote:
Why was the bumped? its almost 7 years old.

Because this is the forum that John Foss wants. No new threads ever
made, ever...

Though he probably doesnt like the title.

--
Jerrick

'*50$ /$549.99*'
(http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old November 23rd 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclepunk

petad;1133296 wrote:
[...]

thnxxxxx,
yeah, ive got sk8 knee pads, nd ive been riding 4 like 2 years, nd some
how have never hit my knee's so, yeah, thnx , ill try those thn thnnx

--
unicyclepunk
Old November 24th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
IUni

I like the 661 4x4's. Even with them on, with a major hit, this happened
to me last month. You can see some older scrapes there too.

|Filename: shin_bash.jpg |

IUni

Shin Guards? T.M.C. Unicycling 15 September 23rd 08 10:41 PM
shin guards littleman Unicycling 24 November 18th 07 09:29 PM
Shin guards brownboy13 Unicycling 5 April 4th 06 07:28 AM
Shin Guards koebwil Unicycling 13 December 15th 05 06:23 AM
Shin Guards jabbath Unicycling 6 August 23rd 05 02:22 AM