uncycling on a bmx track

Old August 23rd 05, 06:59 PM
Butty

Default uncycling on a bmx track

it was a while ago but we went riding on 'tiverton bmx track'
(http://www.tivertonbmx.co.uk/dirtracing.htm) a few months ago and it
was quite good fun and i was wondering if any other people had been on
bmx tracks?!

--
Butty - bout level 5/6 )-0

yer you're right, but only when i say you are )-o
Butty's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10093

Old August 23rd 05, 07:52 PM
Evan Byrne

Not yet....But i really want to take a Bc to one.

--
Evan Byrne - I Bc.
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old August 24th 05, 02:40 AM
e39m5

hehe, bring your ski poles

--
e39m5
e39m5's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9836

Old August 24th 05, 03:45 AM
habbywall

ill get a chance to do it over thanksgiving and if i actually convince
my mom to let me do it i will post movies/pics!

--
habbywall

It takes twice the man to ride half the bike.
mac g4 10.4, 20 gb ipod 3rd gen with linux

habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old August 24th 05, 08:06 AM
plumsie

I've ridden on a bmx track a few times and it's great fun but depending
on the track it can be quite hard work.

Great way of training for off road riding.

--
plumsie - Must try harder
plumsie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9800

Old August 24th 05, 08:40 AM
Loosemoose

They've recently renovated the BMX track in leamington spa... It really
shocks the chavs that we can even get down the thing, let alone get air
and power over the bumps.

Loose.

--
Loosemoose - HA! Sod You Gilby, I HAVE DAMMIT!

Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe"
Officially a  & ~ expert.

_no1_quote_of_crawley_2005:_
Leigh: "Where's Trevor"
Baz: "I think he's upstairs, balancing The Bishop"
Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326

Old August 24th 05, 07:59 PM
mscalisi

About six weeks ago, I was in Eugene Oregon, and discovered a BMX track.
I took about 4 laps on my coker, and all the kiddies seemed to be
impressed.

--
mscalisi - Burn the man!!!

James Potter for President 2008
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

Track Sprint Training Hamish Ferguson Racing 0 October 8th 05 11:16 AM
SPIKE Pro Track Team Announced BW Racing 1 September 22nd 05 05:04 PM
Scouting for Boys Simon Brooke UK 0 May 15th 05 11:23 PM
FS: Track components saddles, bars, stems, cogs, etc. Fishcatfursmile Marketplace 0 January 21st 04 04:39 AM