T-way and Traffic cameras

Old October 29th 09, 08:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle
terryc

Default T-way and Traffic cameras

I checked here, but the t-way isn't shown.
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/trafficreports/index.html

No NW cams. I'm sure I've seen it in the past and wondered if it was
featured as one of the revolving set of images shown on trial digital TV
channel that the NSW government ran for a while.

Does anyone remember such?
Old October 29th 09, 09:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
F Murtz[_2_]

terryc wrote:
I checked here, but the t-way isn't shown.
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/trafficreports/index.html

No NW cams. I'm sure I've seen it in the past and wondered if it was
featured as one of the revolving set of images shown on trial digital TV
channel that the NSW government ran for a while.

Does anyone remember such?

This T way is a white elephant,it is a separate two way road which
rarely has any vehicles let alone buses,any cycle on it would stick out
like things that dogs have.Each lane is narrow as it is not supposed to
have anything other than buses on it. Any illegal bicycle on it would be
a blessed nuisance to the rare bus that uses it especially having to
pass it over and over again after each stop
Old October 29th 09, 09:11 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Phil H[_2_]

I don't recall seeing any images on channel 44 other than the standard
ones on the web site. The channel NSW web site just links back to the
RTA traffic page for traffic cameras, so that would make sense:

http://www.nsw.gov.au/channelnsw.asp

-- Phil

Traffic Cameras: The Sheep are Fighting Back! ComandanteBanana General 12 April 24th 09 08:33 PM
Personal cameras MikeyOz[_22_] Australia 8 April 24th 07 01:09 AM
Traffic Citations & Traffic Cops Freddie Mountain Biking 0 March 23rd 06 05:02 AM
Cameras darchibald Unicycling 7 April 27th 04 07:10 PM
We don't need speed cameras Tony Raven UK 16 February 8th 04 01:21 PM