books

Old August 2nd 04, 09:37 PM
JohnP

Default books

Well after being directed to Sheldon Brown's site I think I need a good book
Can someone recommend a good maintanence book for road bikes.
Anyone know if Sheldon wrote one??

thanks

johnp

Old August 2nd 04, 09:49 PM
Ken

"JohnP" wrote in
:

Well after being directed to Sheldon Brown's site I think I need a good
book Can someone recommend a good maintanence book for road bikes.

Zinn's book is pretty good.
Old August 4th 04, 02:43 AM
gwhite

JohnP wrote:

Well after being directed to Sheldon Brown's site I think I need a good book
Can someone recommend a good maintanence book for road bikes.
Anyone know if Sheldon wrote one??

What do you need a book for? We're know-it-alls here.
Old August 4th 04, 04:53 PM
g.daniels

search for bicycle books in the World Catalog under the various
catagories like touring, repair...
Old August 4th 04, 11:59 PM
Pat

Well after being directed to Sheldon Brown's site I think I need a good

book
Can someone recommend a good maintanence book for road bikes.
Anyone know if Sheldon wrote one??

thanks

johnp

Yeah. I recommend Zinn's book, too.

Zinn & the Art of Road Bike Maintenance
Author(s): Lennard Zinn
Pages: 296 8.5" x 11" pages, 295 b/w illustrations
Price: $ 19.95 @ 20.0% off = $ 15.96
The most well organized & best illustrated guide to road bike
maintenance & repair ever. Maintaining every part of a road bike is covered
in a clear & concise manner, including all of the latest technology
innovations.

http://www.peteandedbooks.com/7.htm

Pat in TX