Heras suspended

Old November 13th 05, 12:29 AM
Michael Press

Default Heras suspended

In article
. com,
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

Mad Dog wrote:

I don't know about that. There are some similar characteristics. AFAIK
MD hasn't threatened anyone with physical violence (yet),

I have been threatened with violence on Usenet and even had a guy trying to find
out when and where a vacation I was taking was going to be so he could show up
and kick my ass. But I don't take clowns like you seriously enough to even
think about violence. Apparently, you do so what does that say about your tiny
brain?

snip

Go fer it dude! Again, put your money where your mouth is.

Dumbass -

lol!

Paging Michael Press, Paging Michael Press: not only are SM and MD in
the same universe, they share the same galaxy, same solar system, are
of the same species, and they may even be relatives.

You want my critical reading? Or do you mean to declare
yourself the winner? I am not MD's agent, so you will have
to tell him yourself.

--
Michael Press
Old November 13th 05, 05:09 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Michael Press wrote:

He ceded the last word to me at least once. Anyway, I
thought you were in it for the action. You want to win?

Dumbass -

You should know better. There is no "winning" on Usenet:

http://tinyurl.com/8pxrt

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old November 13th 05, 09:24 PM
Bill C

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Michael Press wrote:

He ceded the last word to me at least once. Anyway, I
thought you were in it for the action. You want to win?

Dumbass -

You should know better. There is no "winning" on Usenet:

http://tinyurl.com/8pxrt

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

There is if you believe you can! Just believe. Take a look around,
lotsa believers.
Bill C

Old November 14th 05, 10:41 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/9xvr6

Howard, are you sure you want to tease me about my looks?
http://theblankclub.com/photos_pages/howard_kveck.html

If there's ONE THING that I'm really happy about this morning, it's that
picture. I'll finish laughing sometime in the next century.

Google Image Search giveth, and Google Image Search taketh away:
http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/kunich.jpg

Here's Jeff at Interbike:
http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.ph...t=565 &page=2

(though they curiously misspelled his last name as Jonez).

--
E. Dronkert
Old November 15th 05, 02:33 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/9xvr6

Howard, are you sure you want to tease me about my looks?
http://theblankclub.com/photos_pages/howard_kveck.html

If there's ONE THING that I'm really happy about this morning, it's that
picture. I'll finish laughing sometime in the next century.

Google Image Search giveth, and Google Image Search taketh away:
http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/kunich.jpg

Here's Jeff at Interbike:
http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.ph...&cat=565 &pag
e=2

Who let that guy near those nice bikes? Also, since he's in Oregon,
shouldn't he be building cyclocross bikes?

(though they curiously misspelled his last name as Jonez).

It's to make that photo un-Googleable. From now on I'm using the caption
"Ryon Kousineau" for my pics so you can't find 'em.

Oh wait.

Aw crap,

Old November 15th 05, 10:42 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
It's to make that photo un-Googleable. From now on I'm using the caption
"Ryon Kousineau" for my pics so you can't find 'em.

Oh wait.

Aw crap,

Haha! Actually, it's worse than that. Google says "Did you mean: Ryan
Cousineau"...

--
E. Dronkert
Old November 15th 05, 01:12 PM
Donald Munro

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
Haha! Actually, it's worse than that. Google says "Did you mean: Ryan
Cousineau"...

Being the father of LiveDrunk (tm) must be taking its toll. Time to get a
blackberry so you can keep track of how many times your name gets
mentioned in the press.

Old November 16th 05, 07:12 AM
Ryan Cousineau

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
Haha! Actually, it's worse than that. Google says "Did you mean: Ryan
Cousineau"...

Being the father of LiveDrunk (tm) must be taking its toll. Time to get a
blackberry so you can keep track of how many times your name gets
mentioned in the press.

Yes. Until then, daily Googling must suffice.