Getting Started on Rollers

Old November 23rd 05, 03:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Getting Started on Rollers

Michael Press wrote:

h squared
wrote:

hmm. "men with brooms" just isn't as appealing a title somehow.

Curling is an amazing sport! Once you see it, you are
hooked. The pace! The tension! Huge muscled men throwing
three stone stones. Gripping entertainment!

i hope the four !s in your short paragraph mean that you're joking

anyway, i spoke too soon last nite some "dorks with sticks" smashed
out the windows of my poor abused car, so "men with brooms" are just
what i need right now.

stupid irony,
heather

Rollers Dave Chadderton UK 3 January 9th 05 10:43 PM
Resistance Trainer: Am I wrecking my frame??? JayofMontreal Techniques 36 November 6th 03 09:31 PM
Can a klutz like me learn to ride rollers? - the answer Fred General 10 October 28th 03 12:22 AM
Rollers Kath General 1 October 8th 03 06:30 PM
Can a klutz like me learn to ride rollers? Fred General 8 September 29th 03 04:34 AM