McCain and Palin - Family Values -

Old September 1st 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default McCain and Palin - Family Values -

Want to bet some real money on the election?

I won't bet you. Not because I don't think the dems won't win but like
a typical republi**** you will do a back room deal that takes the
money from others (Arabs, purveyors of war, oil related, etc) and
pass your debt to our children and grandchildren.

We already know how republicans deal with "REAL MONEY"

Look at Bush's and the Republicans fiscal record: Four simple facts:

1. Tripled the trade deficit to $800 billion
2. Took a $237 billion dollar surplus budget and ran it down to a
negative $400 billion in just 4 short years.
3. Ran the national debt up to $9.1 trillion
4. And managed to take the dollar to post WWII lows against a basket
of world currencies.

Republicans crimes against the Constitution and Geneva convention are
well documented too numerous too mention.

The numbers of lies and obfuscations by the administartion are well
document and too numerous too mention.

And the number of sexual perversions by republicans and members of the
christian movement are well documented and too numerous too mention.

What thinking person would even try to defend these assholes? (Even
if they were hard wired to think that way themselves.) Just shut up
Kunich and stop demonstrating your ignorance. Maybe we will forget how
friggin looney you are in a few years.
Old September 1st 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in
message ...
It's an awfully sad commentary on the American voting public that crap
like this, the swiftboat vets, etc. drives the electoral process.

It's an even sadder commentary that you use the term "Swiftboat Vets"
without even knowing the first thing about it.

It is a series of lies and misrepresentations that many right wing
morons bought in to. The fact that you endorse their position is the
strongest possible indictment of it.
Old September 1st 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Tom Kunich wrote:

Notice that the scum suckers are screaming about Palin but if she was a
Democrat you'd bet they'd be praising her for EXACTLY the same things.

You are absolutely the wrong person to criticize anyone for hypocrisy.

The lowest of the low seems to be posting here lately.

Yes, I've noticed you're posting a lot.
Old September 2nd 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Sep 1, 2:57*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message

My first thought, along with hubby's old dui was "perfect progressive
family", only thing missing is the abortion. of the Downs kid, and the
daughters kid.

Notice that the scum suckers are screaming about Palin but if she was a
Democrat you'd bet they'd be praising her for EXACTLY the same things. The
lowest of the low seems to be posting here lately.

Got to give Obama credit for this bit:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080901...votepalinobama

Obama 'offended' by Palin rumor claims
Quoted:

"I hope I am as clear as I can be. So in case I am not, let me repeat,
we don't go after people's families, we don't get them involved in the
politics. It is not appropriate and it is not relevant," Obama told
reporters in Michigan.

"Our people were not involved in any way in this and they will not be,
and if I ever thought it was somebody in the campaign that was
involved in something like that they would be fired."

Obama also noted that his late mother had given birth to him when she
was only 18.

"I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories. How
a family deals with issues and teenage children that shouldn't be the
topic of our politics and I hope that anybody who is supporting me
understands that is off limits."

Looks like the holier than thou, and much more moral than us folks
over at Daily Kos trotted this out. They're not gutter trash like
Coulter though...
Bill C
Old September 2nd 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

On Sep 1, 4:33*pm, Bill C wrote:

Looks like the holier than thou, and much more moral than us folks
over at Daily Kos trotted this out.

Yeah, if only it'd happened to a Democrat, the right could've
demonstrated how to handle themselves with tact, sensitivity, and
decorum.

Is there a betting line on Palin being forced into an Eagleton?
Old September 2nd 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 16:33:37 -0700 (PDT), Bill C
wrote:

[quoting Barack Obama]
"I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories. How
a family deals with issues and teenage children that shouldn't be the
topic of our politics and I hope that anybody who is supporting me
understands that is off limits."

Nice firm statement.

Note that Palin believes that certain family issues that arise out of
similar situatons are an area for politics: if she had her way every
17-year-old who got pregnant would give birth. No choice about it.

Old September 2nd 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Sep 1, 8:00*pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 16:33:37 -0700 (PDT), Bill C

wrote:

[quoting Barack Obama]

"I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories. How
a family deals with issues and teenage children that shouldn't be the
topic of our politics and I hope that anybody who is supporting me
understands that is off limits."

Nice firm statement.

Note that Palin believes that certain family issues that arise out of
similar situatons are an area for politics: if she had her way every
17-year-old who got pregnant would give birth. No choice about it.

She and many others believe that abortion is murder, is murder a
choice? Given the younger and younger age that fetuses are viable with
today's medical care where does that move the line on it being a human
being?
I'm pro-choice but I'm very concious of what that means. I here a ton
of denial of those things from other pro choice folks.
I'm not any bigger a fan of the christers and their sanctimony
either, and I don't see them putting up the money and care to provide
decent, loving, lives for all those children they want born to term.
The lives many, many of kids live today is at least as big an evil
IMO as abortion so I can grudgingly live with it. The anti-choice
folks need to provide decent concrete options, not just theology.
I don't use anti-abortion because know of VERY few folks in favor of
it, and they are nutcases of the first water. Slandering people as
"pro" abortion is sleazy at best. Murderer is an opinion though, and
still in debate in the courts, and ethics circles.
This is one with NO good answer and in serious need of respect and
decency from both sides.
Bill C
Old September 2nd 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 17:29:49 -0700 (PDT), Bill C
wrote:

I'm pro-choice but I'm very concious of what that means. I here a ton
of denial of those things from other pro choice folks.

Bill, one of these days it'd be nice to hear you not diss the many
liberal people who believe in the same policies you do. It's soo
bizarre to read your positions and then, again and again, read you
throw in a line about how you're more independent or not aligned with
MoveOn or whatever.

Old September 2nd 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Sep 1, 7:59*pm, Robert Chung wrote:
On Sep 1, 4:33*pm, Bill C wrote:

Looks like the holier than thou, and much more moral than us folks
over at Daily Kos trotted this out.

Yeah, if only it'd happened to a Democrat, the right could've
demonstrated how to handle themselves with tact, sensitivity, and
decorum.

Is there a betting line on Palin being forced into an Eagleton?

You know Coulter and Malkin would be foaming on it. The real problem
and question is who started it? This is where the "unnamed source"
**** is garbage. It could've been someone from Obama's campaign. It
could've been someone from McCains dirty tricks folks, or it could
have just been some conspiracy nutjob who took some time of the
"Israel blew up the WTC" circuit.
To the credit of the folks at DKos many of them raised exactly this
point, and were concerned with running with rumor as fact, and the
backlash if it turned out to be so.
Bill C

OBAMA McCain or HILLARY '08? [email protected] Australia 0 March 26th 08 02:41 AM
TdF OPPOSED TO FAMILY VALUES datakoll Racing 1 July 24th 07 12:45 AM
Blood Values [email protected] General 9 June 11th 07 02:49 AM
Blood Values [email protected] Racing 10 June 11th 07 02:49 AM
A question of values. Ken C. M. Recumbent Biking 31 June 2nd 06 03:53 PM