Railriding

Old November 15th 03, 06:33 PM
foxx

Default Railriding

What are your tips for railriding? Well, the most difficult at riding
rails ist to mount on the rail and find then a good and slowly start.
But after 3, or 4 metres (mostly with mount help) I've always the
problem to loose the control and fall down. For me it is easier to make
a stillstand on the rails than going straight ahead... . Do you have any
hints ?

_Felix

--
foxx - www.unitrials.de

GOD BLESS
-
http://www.unitrials.de
'unicycling extreme!' (http://tinyurl.com/dx9q) -
http://www.doc-team.de
bike&unicycle - trial - shows
foxx's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/572

Old November 15th 03, 06:41 PM
gerblefranklin

When I ride anything thin, I prefer to ride up to it or alongside it and
then rolling hop onto it. Then I just keep going. I can usually make the
entire length of the rail. Also, although I can rolling hop about 18", I
really can only rolling hop onto rails about at most 10" tall, cuz I
need alot of control. My 2cents.

--
gerblefranklin

I don't break equipment, I make it cheaper.