Do you ever get lazy?

Old December 22nd 04, 09:09 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article ,
says...

I got really, really lazy. I think it was because I was sick for a
while, then the weather was terrible, then I was just too busy. Today's
a perfect day to go out, I have nothing else to do, need the exercise,
and I still don't feel much like going.
That ever happen to anyone else here? What do you do to get yourself
remotivated?

Happens to everyone. Make plans to meet up with someone else. Chances
are you won't be so lazy when you have to meet someone else.
-----------
Alex

Old December 23rd 04, 04:01 AM
Patrick Lamb

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:13:04 -0600, Tom Sherman
wrote:

You could always find another activity, such as engaging in long,
contentious flame wars on cycling Usenet groups.

Are helmet wearers naturally lazier than those who don't wear helmets,
or the other way around?

(With an inch of rain coming down in 20-25 mph gusts today, I was a
happy cager. Bicycle flame wars are underrated!)

Email address works as is.
Old December 23rd 04, 04:28 AM
RonSonic

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:20:55 -0500, "Matt O'Toole" wrote:

Claire Petersky wrote:

I concur with both of these, plus BB -- first you ride your bike,
then your faith will be restored. Don't wait for faith first. How
about setting your bike clothes out the night before, so that when
you wake up, the first thing you do is put them on? Then you have no
choice but to ride.

Good point. One thing I've noticed -- no matter how unmotivated I feel before
riding, it vanishes within a minute of being on the bike. My whole mood does a
180 degree turnaround.

Takes me a little longer, but I'm old.

About 10 minutes in, I start wondering why I didn't get out earlier.

Ron

Old December 23rd 04, 02:27 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Get a fixed gear, ride 30-45 minutes, stay on flat ground, stop at coffee
shops, enjoy the day.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old January 5th 05, 08:47 PM
Booker C. Bense

Dick Pound says Tyler is a cheater cheater pumpkin eater... Ronde Chimp Racing 44 October 4th 04 06:25 PM
RR: Get away from me you lazy eyed freak Jimbo(san) Mountain Biking 1 December 2nd 03 01:47 PM
Sick, Lame and Lazy GILD Unicycling 9 September 10th 03 09:42 AM
Mountain Bikers Are Too Lazy to WALK! Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 1 August 9th 03 03:08 PM